AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Just have to sit back and see what happens.
nerd.gif

After that email, we don't even need anymore people to say they called and post what the rep said.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I emailed NIKE yesterday regarding this and I received two responses this morning.......

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
future AJ6 infrared pack info

Discussion Thread
Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:41 AM
Hi *****,

Thank you for your great question about potential release information on Nike's cool AJ6 Infrared Pack (style #398850-901). I'm happy to hear you're a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome Jordan gear!

Upon doing some extensive research in my databases I have found some interesting information. I see that I have access to very limited information on this cool pack at this time. I can say at this time that this Pack does indeed 'exist' and that production could be started somewhere around June of 2010. However, this is not set 'launch' or production information and is subject to change at any time. I would suggest getting in touch with us again in a few months to see if we happen to have any further updates on this cool AJ6 Infrared Pack.

Just incase you're interested, I've also found some very cool red laces on NikeStore.com. I think it's great that 100% of the proceeds help fight AIDS in Africa. I'm including a link below incase you'd like to check them out.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-307448

I also wanted to mention that NikeStore.com has an awesome free membership, incase you aren't already signed up. When you sign up and place your first order under the new membership, you get your Ground Shipping Free, which I think is very awesome!

I'm happy I was able to help you today. Thank you again for being a big fan of Nike's awesome gear! If you happen to have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-806-6453, seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST and our agents will be glad to help.

Have an excellent day,

Jenny
Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at http://store.nike.com/help/us/#/faqs/article/privacy-policy.

Customer (***** ******) - 01/15/2010 02:36 PM
Hello, I am looking for info on a potential Air Jordan Package that is rumored to release this year. The style code for this rumored package is 398850-901. Any info you can give me would be great. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

A second email was sent to me 12 minutes later......

Subject
future AJ6 infrared pack info

Discussion Thread
Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:53 AM
Hi *****,

I wanted to get back to you quickly with some fresh information that has just been presented to me on this cool AJ6 Pack 'release' issue.

I've found the following information in one of my updated databases that reads: "Style# 398850-901, listed in Nike's internal database as the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack, shows a possible future date of 06/01/10. This is not a launch date, nor is it a guarantee that this style will ever be released. We also cannot guarantee that this style number will not be applied to another product down the line. We have no information as to when or whether this style will launch in the US or anywhere."

For that reason, I can not not confirm information about this style or any other styles unless it is on the internal Nike launch list or presented on a Nike website or communication. In this case, information about any upcoming Jordan releases will appear on the internal Nike Launch List and/or www.Jumpman23.com. My best suggestion at this time is to keep your ears and eyes open and to continue checking back with us periodically to see if we have any further updated information.

Thank you again for being such a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome gear,

Jenny
Nike.com

This is all I needed to know.....and for me there is nothing left to do but hope that this pack does release and releases correctly. Thanks again to RAKIM and everyone for the info. You are appreciated.

good looks on the info..

i'll deal with this when it comes right now i can only deal with what i know and the 6's drop this Saturday

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Pics should surface soon since all the attention this pack is getting right now.
Do it JB.

you know there's a financial incentive to make sure pics don't drop until da varsity red VI's have had a chance

to rope in any fiends/people who didn't know @ retail prices first or let em collected a lil dust in da shelves first.

I got my info from a store I order from... They said jordan cancelled there order...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Pics should surface soon since all the attention this pack is getting right now.
Do it JB.

you know there's a financial incentive to make sure pics don't drop until da varsity red VI's have had a chance

to rope in any fiends/people who didn't know @ retail prices first or let em collected a lil dust in da shelves first.
word, good marketing strategy on JB's part.

^^^Good marketing?

What good marketing when the White/Varsity Red colorway is supposed to drop in June?

lol C'mon guys, let's take a quick step into reality. Good business sense does not work this way.

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial shoea chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

Think about it, let it marinate.

Do it JB.

You know its like everywhere i go it seems like you find a way to hate on the varsity reds ninjalivewithyourmom. WE GET IT. you hate them now stop because itsjust annoying now. do you do anything besides sit on this forum all day? its called the sun, and its located outside. feel free to check it out sometime.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Redrum SB wrote:

Do it JB.

You know its like everywhere i go it seems like you find a way to hate on the varsity reds ninjalivewithyourmom. WE GET IT. you hate them now stop because its just annoying now. do you do anything besides sit on this forum all day? its called the sun, and its located outside. feel free to check it out sometime.

da rocks, you can kick them
wink.gif

anyways, da nike confirmation is there...anybody second guessin these is gonna look like clowns when they do drop...and i'll be sure to

personally point my index finger & laugh at those ain't heed da warnings.

varsity reds is basura, u got a problem wit me dissing em? do something about it, if not keep it moving.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yawn.... If it's true, I'll be coppin that simple. Some of you guys stress for no reason. Like a female with no tampons

may I quote myself again?...

ninja, i like how you go hard on dudes that go hard on you, but me n u talk about these and its all gravy
laugh.gif

you got my respect :]

Originally Posted by spizike231

Redrum SB wrote:

Do it JB.

You know its like everywhere i go it seems like you find a way to hate on the varsity reds ninjalivewithyourmom. WE GET IT. you hate them now stop because its just annoying now. do you do anything besides sit on this forum all day? its called the sun, and its located outside. feel free to check it out sometime.

da rocks, you can kick them
wink.gif

anyways, da nike confirmation is there...anybody second guessin these is gonna look like clowns when they do drop...and i'll be sure to

personally point my index finger & laugh at those ain't heed da warnings.

varsity reds is basura, u got a problem wit me dissing em? do something about it, if not keep it moving.

get over in karate kid these are not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom