AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

wow the hype for this pack will be outageous... ima have to take off to be at least a day ahead of the crowd... pack your camping equipment people!!! and btw the shoes will probably be changed up somewhat... at least the white ones will so that theyre not sooo close to the v-reds... even though jb did do that with the bred 1s... i hope they leave em extremely close to og and none of this ashy suede and color change crap... its going to be EPIC!!!

is th e"c'mon son" guy wearing a gucci beanie???? im sure he'lll have this pack ahead of time with all this money and publicity he's getting...

Smh @ ppl snitching on a sneaker msg board!!!
JB is going to help me retire. It's not too many more gaps for me to fill in my collection as it is.

I hope JB does these right.I need to see some pics.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

is th e"c'mon son" guy wearing a gucci beanie???? im sure he'lll have this pack ahead of time with all this money and publicity he's getting...

Haha @ this.

I'll stick with the varsity reds. The differences are slight, but not significant enough to merit purchasing the same shoe twice.

Hopefully it's not 20 pages of "copped" or "copped x2", and "I've wanted these since I was a kid, back in 2000 mom thought these were too expensive for a 3rd grader".

just waiting now on some real concrete pics and info on the material... Im gonna shoot myself if it is suede again...

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Not to sound like a negative nancy but i hardly doubt this pack is releasing.

Way too many rumors not enough credible sources. Wait till catalog or actual product pics leak.

hardly doubting means not doubting at all. i think you mean the opposite of what you wrote based on the context. correct?

they shouldnt have locked the old thread ... told you it was going to drop and it has already been confirmed for AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND

I doubt it, this pack was rumored to drop very soon but we still haven't seen any pics yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

Something is wrong.. this info is too good to be true. I hope they're made correctly and released in the U.S. most of all. If they are, I will have every pack that my connect receives. EVERY PACK. Yes, resell.. $#^$ off.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Something is wrong.. this info is too good to be true. I hope they're made correctly and released in the U.S. most of all. If they are, I will have every pack that my connect receives. EVERY PACK. Yes, resell.. $#^$ off.

People like you reselling will be the cause of me avoiding my line. 350 is gonna be the average price ppl resell these for.

For God sakes! Not another thread about this? Guys, if you don't have any info, don't create another stupid thread! There's a reason why the other 80+ thread got locked...

Back
Top Bottom