AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

and what does the release of bordeaux 7s have to do with the rumoured infrared 6 pack?
because someone was asking about them on one of the earlier pages.... relax

Why do people think that once they call Nike, and a rep says "IDK" or "No" means that everything is canceled or the information is misleading?

You have to realize not EVERY single employee at Nike is briefed or knows 100% about the products they sell.

I'm not saying the info is legit, but im just saying in general..
ohwell.gif

Hey guys, I found possible pictures of the pack!

384666861.jpg

384666862.jpg

Please read and notice they say they are from 1991.  Wishful thinking though.

THESE ARE MORE THEN CONFIRMED AND HAVE BEEN SINCE I DROPPED THE KNOWLEDGE BACK IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. REMEMBER THAT 89 PAGE THREAD ANYBODY?!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AT THIS STAGE AMERICANS WILL GET THEIRS AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL HEADS![/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ENOUGH![/font]

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The mods on this forum are a fail for not locking this up.
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THESE ARE MORE THEN CONFIRMED AND HAVE BEEN SINCE I DROPPED THE KNOWLEDGE BACK IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. REMEMBER THAT 89 PAGE THREAD ANYBODY?![/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AT THIS STAGE AMERICANS WILL GET THEIRS AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL HEADS![/font]

[/font]

4aba3a499ff6f230x173.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The mods on this forum are a fail for not locking this up.

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THESE ARE MORE THEN CONFIRMED AND HAVE BEEN SINCE I DROPPED THE KNOWLEDGE BACK IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. REMEMBER THAT 89 PAGE THREAD ANYBODY?![/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Don't worry, 23RAKIM45....You've made it well known that you were the first to drop the news. but please don't be sour that your original post was locked until we recieved more confirmation. As tempted as I am to lock this up until we get pics, I'm sure we can agree that a rumor post is needed to satisfy all the "I can't wait to cop!!" posts!

If anything, I'll merge the two topics with your post as the header. Happy?

Back
Top Bottom