AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I could care less if everyone and their grandma can get these...as long as I get my pairs.

If this isn't how you feel, then maybe Jodans are not the shoes for you. All you guys saying that you only want something if it's "exclusive" or "limited", are not making a whole lot of sense. Air Jordans are the most popular Basketball sneaker on the face of the earth. How "exclusive" or "limited" could any pair be? No matter what you got, or how rare you think it is, THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH THE EXACT SAME SNEAKER.

So, anyone saying "I don't want shoes that everyone has", there's an easy solution: STOP WEARING JORDANS!!!

glad i passed on the varsity reds now.
smile.gif
if this pack is really $310 retail... COPPED!!!

I know this might be too much to ask for from JB, but I hope the final product is not made with that ashy suede they've been using lately...talking about the blk pair of course... 

I'm Korean and can translate. Pretty much previous posts summed it up.

Cliffnotes from the site:

hiphopseoul者 from airjordanmania confirmed on the 24th that Nike Korea's Distribution center received these in stock. It is definitely confirmed.

The Air Jordan VI Infrared Package needs no explanation from anyone that is an Air Jordan Maniac or the average shoe fan. It is also the shoe worn by Hanamichi Sakuragi, (Kang Bae Koh in Korean) in the popular Manga "Slam Dunk."

hiphopseoul者 will update with locations that will be releasing these. These will retail 369,000 Won, or $324.97 with today's exchange rate

Looks like these are a go, and with the exchange rate being that, $310 seems like it will be the retail price.

Glad these are coming out. Will pick up a pack, but I'm still glad I copped the Black/Varsity Reds, and also will be copping the White/Varsity Reds x 2. Hmm, I'll have to call some of my friends back in Korea and see how easy a cop it will be. If I can't get them here maybe I'll have a chance with my Korean connects.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm Korean and can translate. Pretty much previous posts summed it up.

Cliffnotes from the site:

hiphopseoul者 from airjordanmania confirmed on the 24th that Nike Korea's Distribution center received these in stock. It is definitely confirmed.

The Air Jordan VI Infrared Package needs no explanation from anyone that is an Air Jordan Maniac or the average shoe fan. It is also the shoe worn by Hanamichi Sakuragi, (Kang Bae Koh in Korean) in the popular Manga "Slam Dunk."

hiphopseoul者 will update with locations that will be releasing these. These will retail 369,000 Won, or $324.97 with today's exchange rate

Looks like these are a go, and with the exchange rate being that, $310 seems like it will be the retail price.

Glad these are coming out. Will pick up a pack, but I'm still glad I copped the Black/Varsity Reds, and also will be copping the White/Varsity Reds x 2. Hmm, I'll have to call some of my friends back in Korea and see how easy a cop it will be. If I can't get them here maybe I'll have a chance with my Korean connects.
Good looking fam. I had lost all hope for this pack but now it seems its really happening. Will definetly be picking these up

Back
Top Bottom