AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

who in they right mind OKed em to use that crappy material? i don't know how u mess that up...THIS is what we were ALL waiting for..

if JB knows whats good for them their in da LAB RIGHT NOW doing last minute changes to da batches of infrared packs and making em into

sure they durabuck...cuz frankly anything else is flat out unacceptable...
WERE THE PICS REALLY NECESSARY 

I think they were, because I don't think some of the people defending the suede don't even know how the OG's and retros are supposed to look. They're just going by the colorway, and comparing it to sneakers like the flu games and carolina XII's.

I understand about the Flu games, because I personally cant stand those. But Carolina XII's are a totally new CW, not a remake of a CW with different material.  Lets not compare apples to oranges.

Actually the Carolina XII's were a re-retro. They came in a pack with a hoodie and a hat. I still have mine, so I didn't cop this time around. Plus, when comparing them with the recent retros, the upper padding was wayyy thin on the retros, so I passed. The nubuck they used on them this go around too was ashier and nasty. I didn't like at all.

who in they right mind OKed em to use that crappy material? i don't know how u mess that up...THIS is what we were ALL waiting for..

if JB knows whats good for them their in da LAB RIGHT NOW doing last minute changes to da batches of infrared packs and making em into

Seriously bro?  I think we all get the point you hate the suede VI's.  Trust me, we ALL get your point.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Seriously bro?  I think we all get the point you hate the suede VI's.  Trust me, we ALL get your point.
laugh.gif

am not hating on the suede i just hate the fact that they put suede on infrareds i feel like they messed up a classic big time

^^^even if they would release them exactly like that, people would STILL be complaining about the quality. Theres excess glue ALL around the shoe, some wrinkles in the back, infrared paint has alot of imperfections, etc. I dont care though, NT will ALWAYS complain.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

^^^even if they would release them exactly like that, people would STILL be complaining about the quality. Theres excess glue ALL around the shoe, some wrinkles in the back, infrared paint has alot of imperfections, etc. I dont care though, NT will ALWAYS complain.

QFT

this place seems like a "good ole' days" place now, i remember when NT was really positive and how great everyone was, even the jordan xi forum. we had hatertalk for all the other drama.

we don't complain when things are spot on..look at da white and red XII's.

these would've sold out something awful just based on da black pair..now people rather just get da white and varsity red VI's and skip this whole fail boat.

these would've sold out something awful just based on da black pair..now people rather just get da white and varsity red VI's and skip this whole fail boat.

are you sure? because i could have sworn seeing several comments about the 12s saying they look like banana boats and have very thin leather compared to the originals.....

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

this place seems like a "good ole' days" place now, i remember when NT was really positive and how great everyone was, even the jordan xi forum. we had hatertalk for all the other drama.

I really hope you've been up here longer than the seven plus years I've been up here talking this mess 
laugh.gif

And NT has always been like this criticizing kicks.  We're supposed to be sneaker heads.  Just like a producer would talk about a music composition in greater detail than the average listener.

There was a lot less to complain about in 2000-2004.

Wow, sneakerheads are critical of sneakers 
eek.gif

are you sure? because i could have sworn seeing several comments about the 12s saying they look like banana boats and have very thin leather compared to the originals.....

early pic assumptions =/= final release products.

these infrareds could've been brought da house down....EVERYONE was anticipating them...now that people see that their just varsity reds with infrared paint

slapped on, da hype has been effectively deflated...way to go JB
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Dude, you say good ole days place now, when NT was really positive?? You, Ninjahood, and Kid Blunder are running around bashing these. Way to be positive buddy. This clown never makes sense...

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Stop threadcrapping and boosting your post count with irrelevant banter.
tired.gif

these infrareds could've been brought da house down....EVERYONE was anticipating them...now that people see that their just varsity reds with infrared paint

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Funny thing is understand your argument on not liking the suede, but your were going around GUARANTEEING everyone that their stupid for buying the VR VI's becuase the pack is definatley coming out with Dura and exactly like the OG.  You must have posted 100 times saying that and you were WRONG!  Also you are wrong on the white red XII's they sat so bad they hit the outlet for$69.00.  For me I have gotten away from JB and that helpless fool Gentry and I might pick up 1 to 2 J's a year now and buy alot of Nike retro's and Kobe and Lebrons.  But I dont go around disrespecting all those who buy all the current jordans and like what they saw as kids and are buying them now.  And I had the first Infrared back in 91 and have the DMP's now so what does that have to do with today?  Basically if you dont like the j keep it moving.

eyes.gif
smh.gif
Truth! JB should of skipped releasing the varsity Reds, was pointless.

@ ninjahood

I feel were your coming from but you got to understand the new heads buying Jordans now

Don't know any better they never saw mike play they never been around when jordans first come out and when a lot of the retros first come out

They don't know any better there going to buy any number Jordan that come out because to them its about having the new jays weather its bad quality or a ugly new retro plus colorway.

Its sad to say but true thats why companys like nike and Jordan brand are taking advantage of them

You pleaded your case as i did mine no point in saying the same thing over and over those who want to wasted there money let them but just know we know better and won't be foolish to make that mistake and get jerked by Jordan brand again

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

and nikekidwonder you got way too much time on your hand and you`re back with more BS....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

laugh.gif

am not hating on the suede i just hate the fact that they put suede on infrareds i feel like they messed up a classic big time

Whoa, did Ninjahood forget to sign off of his other account and log back on as Ninjahood to respond to this comment? Does Ninjahood = Nikekidwonder? Stay tuned to find out. Same bat time, same bat channel...

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Funny thing is understand your argument on not liking the suede, but your were going around GUARANTEEING everyone that their stupid for buying the VR VI's becuase the pack is definatley coming out with Dura and exactly like the OG.  You must have posted 100 times saying that and you were WRONG!  Also you are wrong on the white red XII's they sat so bad they hit the outlet for$69.00.  For me I have gotten away from JB and that helpless fool Gentry and I might pick up 1 to 2 J's a year now and buy alot of Nike retro's and Kobe and Lebrons.  But I dont go around disrespecting all those who buy all the current jordans and like what they saw as kids and are buying them now.  And I had the first Infrared back in 91 and have the DMP's now so what does that have to do with today?  Basically if you dont like the j keep it moving.
^ THIS.

I really think ninjahood should go to beaverton and sit in front of the Nike offices with a sign and a lawn chair. He seems to have so much time bashing the shoes that other people buy, why not waste the time where we can't see him? At least. Do it, dude. Just do it.

white and red XII's sat because space jams sucked da air outta building, not cuz da sneaker was wack. it just was just a Ace taking down a jack in a card game.

everything i ever said about da varsity red VI's still apply...sucks da infrareds are da same material..its like a cruel joke on JB's side....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

eyes.gif
smh.gif

^ THIS.

I really think ninjahood should go to beaverton and sit in front of the Nike offices with a sign and a lawn chair. He seems to have so much time bashing the shoes that other people buy, why not waste the time where we can't see him? At least. Do it, dude. Just do it.
yea really this guy needs to leave coming out with all this false info I give up on this pack

Back
Top Bottom