AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Ima try to get lucky online..and if not
ima do a little shopping tomorrow
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

zero- Thanks for the heads up, I have a feeling this line will get deep around 12:30 once se
You know what sizes are in the line already? My boy looking to cop and he was thinking of heading out there. They told me 3 packs per size. Thanks in advance bro.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

no eastbay link yet?

yeah it's there i thought the same at 2pm today so i flipped to the second page and BAMMM there they are!!!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
good looks man hahaha they tryin to get sneaky on us now

I'm out at HOH Cherry Hill right now. I'm hearing they have 32 pairs. The line is about 50 deep right now.

I'm out at HOH Cherry Hill right now. I'm hearing they have 32 pairs. The line is about 50 deep right now.

Hey eciaccord, how deep's the line now? I'm thinking of just going there now and stay til 6. was gonna try my luck online but looks like everybody is going to be online. all the sites will be crashing for sure.

Zero123, thanks for the heads up on the pack count. FNL millenia only getting 13 packs.

Originally Posted by magc840

Hey eciaccord, how deep's the line now? I'm thinking of just going there now and stay til 6. was gonna try my luck online but looks like everybody is going to be online. all the sites will be crashing for sure.

Zero123, thanks for the heads up on the pack count. FNL millenia only getting 13 packs.
Yeah man, they wouldn't give me a correct pack count on Wednesday. Guy said they had a good amount but the employees have to claim their own. Makes sense they'd have only 13 packs.

You know if West Oaks FA is getting these? I totally forgot to ask them...

thanks eciaccord! but darn, I'm a 9.5 like Zero123! regretting NOT locking a 10.5 at FNL fashion square. wonder where the champs line is going to be.

I think that reality is setting in on how limited this pack is. At least it is for me. Good luck to everybody!!!
pimp.gif

I really hope eastbay doesnt crash....the rep said after SJ release they fixed the check out procedure...lets hope he is right. 

Tryin online and heading out to penn square mall bright and early tomorrow morning in hopes of pickin up a pack

Are they doing a tie in shirt for this release? It seems odd that just about every other release gets a tie in, and there hasn't been any info on one for this one.

Back
Top Bottom