AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

My homeboy called from AA in houston last night and said there was a line startin about 8 and if i wanted a pair the mngr would let me holdem for 400, i passed as imma try my luck at my other spot in a bit

easiest "limited" release pickup i've ever had...copped a 13 on ndc last night and got another 13 today at my local mall with ease. i hope everyone else got/gets their pair(s).

p.s. how did the niketown new york release go? i had a wristband but opted not to go...

Yo beast!I should have said what up I had the AM 90 infareds on
I didn't even get my size I got a 11.5 oh well.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.
I'll be damned. Some punk #@# dudes tried that at NT Chi a couple weeks ago and I neutralized them. Made them go back to the end of the line. That isn't happening on my watch. I was about to go crazy on them but luckily, they complied with my "strong request". I hope you got their info and pursue costs for the damages. 

Copped my pair from EastBay last night.

First lady hung up on me for some reason (great customer service, huh)?

Called right back, got another lady on the horn and copped my pair.

I received a confirmation email, but we'll see if I actually get them.

Toe tappin for the UPS man now.

I guess some of yall never learn...especially nyc dudes...waiting in front of a pc for someone to "update" you on how places look or # of pairs and all that $*%! is not going to guarantee you a pair...you gotta get out there yourself....pick up a phone, make some calls do some investigation...At some point you gotta put your own work in...+%!!%% are soooo damn lazy....HoH on 25th wasn't that bad...besides the fact someone had there grandmother posted out there on line...I hope it wasn't any of yall, if so you should be ashamed of yourself...met up wit my dude and met a couple cool dudes out there...got my 12 and dipped...and nyc had a bunch of places wit these...the usual suspects had them tho the sheer volume of pairs is lower than usual...if you know where to look, you should be good

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by rocman23

can anyone tell me where to go in Atlanta.

Walter's, Footlocker in Cumberland and S. Dekalb, Wish.
Did Wish open early this morning for the release just to open back up at 12pm for their normal business? I just called and I got the answering machine. Walter's sold out, and the other malls are too far from me. Out of 3 malls that are 20-30 min away from me, only 1 got them but not even in my size. A majority of the metro Atlanta sneaker spots slept on this release, so I couldn't cop a pack without driving all the way downtown.

I'm at active athelete right now on Cullen....no line at all, so if you want them here in Houston, get out here because I'm #1 in line now....might be the easiest cop
yet

11.5 and 10.5 still available at Smith Haven Mall, Long Island NY...just picked up my reserved 12....beautiful shoe

Just got home with my 13 easy cop cause they were held but it was more people than usual. One guy brought two packs in front of me. I also noticed that the sizing tag that everyone was talking about with the jumpman instead of made in China. (That was only on the White/Infrareds) The black pair still had the made in China tag. I'll post pics after I get off of work, I hope everyone gets at least 1 pack.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by u ttocs

damn people still have to camp out and stress for these releases?

Yes they do. From Niketown Chicago's facebook page:

36846_10150218739115495_134418390494_14339867_6358350_n.jpg
i dont understand HYPE i drove by looking at people sleeping on the floor WOW
eek.gif
roll.gif
 at 6 then went by my spot no line went home woke back up at 820 went for a lil 420 then to my spot a whole 4 people in line i was in shock , nike had a line around the corner and 4 people at 830 when i pull up EASY COP in the CHI 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Just came back from fox hills. Finish line opened at 700 am with only 18 pairs. I got my size 12 with no problem whatsoever. I showed up and parked around 4 am and just waited it out. Sheik will have these too. When i left at around 7:05 there was only one guy in line at sheik. But some people at finish line were left empty handed. so im assuming that they are now waiting at sheik as well. I hope this helped out some of my other sneakerheads. Good luck!

"Get In Get Out that's a OG's classic" was stuck in my head all morning lol... Showed up at Woodfield mall in Schaumburg,Ill and was 9th in line. Got there at 615 store opened at 7am. Was trying to get my ladies employee discount @ Champs but the manager was on some other +*%, He could of done it if he wanted too. But I got my size 9 and bounced. Almost felt bad for homie who was in front of me, he was using his fiances CC and they said no deal even though she was on the phone saying it was all good. But thnakfully they held it while he went to the ATM...if you do your homework, you'll get that passing grades, some of yall !$$#@* need to get off that lazy only rely on NT +%+! real talk.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by rocman23

can anyone tell me where to go in Atlanta.

Walter's, Footlocker in Cumberland and S. Dekalb, Wish.
Did Wish open early this morning for the release just to open back up at 12pm for their normal business? I just called and I got the answering machine. Walter's sold out, and the other malls are too far from me. Out of 3 malls that are 20-30 min away from me, only 1 got them but not even in my size. A majority of the metro Atlanta sneaker spots slept on this release, so I couldn't cop a pack without driving all the way downtown.

Wish is opening up at 12.  

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

easiest "limited" release pickup i've ever had...copped a 13 on ndc last night and got another 13 today at my local mall with ease. i hope everyone else got/gets their pair(s).

p.s. how did the niketown new york release go? i had a wristband but opted not to go...
Newburgh?

Back
Top Bottom