*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

No doubt

I don't mind paying that extra 50-75 to save my life on release date
roll.gif

x2 no joke people gonna be actin wild over these

Originally Posted by joedan23tonysoprano

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!
I am speechless.... Oh you fancy huh?
E-Thugs 
laugh.gif

88016932330fdbf7a0f555f7b40960dd78ee2b00.jpg

^^
roll.gif
at that pic! Damn bro u need to calm down tryin to jack people for kicks that wont even fit u   what  u should do is look in to gettin a  JOB!!

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!
I am speechless.... Oh you fancy huh?
E-Thugs 
laugh.gif

88016932330fdbf7a0f555f7b40960dd78ee2b00.jpg

^^
roll.gif
at that pic! Damn bro u need to calm down tryin to jack people for kicks that wont even fit u   what  u should do is look in to gettin a  JOB!!

laugh.gif
 wow.
indifferent.gif
  Clown.

laugh.gif
 wow.
indifferent.gif
  Clown.

I hope JB makes the Concords as nice as the Space Jams and Cool Greys were. Perhaps the icey sole should be the same as the dmp's. But every thing else should be made original. Don't y'all agree!!!
wink.gif

I hope JB makes the Concords as nice as the Space Jams and Cool Greys were. Perhaps the icey sole should be the same as the dmp's. But every thing else should be made original. Don't y'all agree!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

it's going to be World War III next year when these drop! buy it'll be good to grab 2 more pairs to go with these

dc1e4af5bf4207703642975049a5a628.jpg
man where did you get that tee from?

Originally Posted by sthebest

it's going to be World War III next year when these drop! buy it'll be good to grab 2 more pairs to go with these

dc1e4af5bf4207703642975049a5a628.jpg
man where did you get that tee from?

must cop now whats up for 2012? Bred XI? Columbia XI? any eleven will be copped know that

must cop now whats up for 2012? Bred XI? Columbia XI? any eleven will be copped know that

Back
Top Bottom