*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

You think these are more anticipated than the space jams or cool greys?

It will be...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait to make a killing on these next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's going to be World War III next year when these drop! buy it'll be good to grab 2 more pairs to go with these

dc1e4af5bf4207703642975049a5a628.jpg

it's going to be World War III next year when these drop! buy it'll be good to grab 2 more pairs to go with these

dc1e4af5bf4207703642975049a5a628.jpg

Ever since I started to collect shoes I always wanted a pair of these and to find out they are coming out retored, after I cop I will retire.

Ever since I started to collect shoes I always wanted a pair of these and to find out they are coming out retored, after I cop I will retire.

Originally Posted by ThatKickKid

I thought the Space Jam release was crazy. Somebody is getting shot next December. I CAN'T WAIT!
Oh Damn
sick.gif
...Unfortunately this will probably be true somewhere out there
indifferent.gif
..JB, listen to this and make this release right
nerd.gif
...Ive had the opportunity to have several pair of OG's and retro's, skipped the DMP's but please, let the youngins enjoy the G.O.A.T. peacefully
pimp.gif

I thought the Space Jam release was crazy. Somebody is getting shot next December. I CAN'T WAIT!
Oh Damn
sick.gif
...Unfortunately this will probably be true somewhere out there
indifferent.gif
..JB, listen to this and make this release right
nerd.gif
...Ive had the opportunity to have several pair of OG's and retro's, skipped the DMP's but please, let the youngins enjoy the G.O.A.T. peacefully
pimp.gif

i can tell u a couple of things Ima try 2 order 2pair online and since I gotta tazer we goin hunting in the mall parkinglot that night sum 1 or sum heads will be gettin tazed by me and my homie 4sho and we gonna resell them beauties
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

i can tell u a couple of things Ima try 2 order 2pair online and since I gotta tazer we goin hunting in the mall parkinglot that night sum 1 or sum heads will be gettin tazed by me and my homie 4sho and we gonna resell them beauties
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joedan23tonysoprano

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
. You try that tazer crap on the wrong person and end up getting popped, I, for one, won't feel sorry for you at all. 

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
. You try that tazer crap on the wrong person and end up getting popped, I, for one, won't feel sorry for you at all. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

ThatKickKid wrote:

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Good luck trying to taze someone who might possibly have a gun on them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

ThatKickKid wrote:

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Good luck trying to taze someone who might possibly have a gun on them
roll.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what has the world come to? ......SMH

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what has the world come to? ......SMH

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!

Back
Top Bottom