*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

I am definately not a hypebeast, and I rarely ever by multiples of a shoe... but I will be 3 of these. Simply because in 1995 I returned my Concords because I felt it was better to buy some WWF Action figures instead. I hate myself for that.

I am definately not a hypebeast, and I rarely ever by multiples of a shoe... but I will be 3 of these. Simply because in 1995 I returned my Concords because I felt it was better to buy some WWF Action figures instead. I hate myself for that.

I still have a picture of me wearing them, just the top half of the shoe... I framed it ... then cried myself to sleep for the last 9 years of my life.

I still have a picture of me wearing them, just the top half of the shoe... I framed it ... then cried myself to sleep for the last 9 years of my life.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Damn, 6 pairs of DMP/Concord's? I would be straight until 2017
laugh.gif

Granted some are beat to death now. But you know were all gonna at least get 1 pair.... Even tho the shape gon' look stupid.

crossing fingers that they pull out the original blueprints and measurements of the original XIs... And hope it's the Taiwan sweatshop!
laugh.gif
China seems to make kicks too quick based off the amount of units and the production time span... (my opinion tho)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Damn, 6 pairs of DMP/Concord's? I would be straight until 2017
laugh.gif

Granted some are beat to death now. But you know were all gonna at least get 1 pair.... Even tho the shape gon' look stupid.

crossing fingers that they pull out the original blueprints and measurements of the original XIs... And hope it's the Taiwan sweatshop!
laugh.gif
China seems to make kicks too quick based off the amount of units and the production time span... (my opinion tho)

kind of saw this coming...ill pick up a pair for sure...one of my grails and the only pair of 11's I've never owned

kind of saw this coming...ill pick up a pair for sure...one of my grails and the only pair of 11's I've never owned

Even if quality is the same as it has been for the past few years, I'll most likely still be getting these.
ohwell.gif

Even if quality is the same as it has been for the past few years, I'll most likely still be getting these.
ohwell.gif

If the quality and shape is on point as well as the reverse jumpan on the left shoe flipped around, I will cop.

None of those will prob. happen so I'll enjoy my 2000's

If the quality and shape is on point as well as the reverse jumpan on the left shoe flipped around, I will cop.

None of those will prob. happen so I'll enjoy my 2000's

Am not feeling the way how the toe box looks on these recently retro 11's

I hope they fix it with the concords are am passing for sure

Am not feeling the way how the toe box looks on these recently retro 11's

I hope they fix it with the concords are am passing for sure

HYPED UP 1 YR AHEAD OF TIME JB knows how market...no hate
but i will def be purchasing 1 pair

im loving the whole box ordeal they got so far space jams and cool greys looking nice

HYPED UP 1 YR AHEAD OF TIME JB knows how market...no hate
but i will def be purchasing 1 pair

im loving the whole box ordeal they got so far space jams and cool greys looking nice

I just wanna say something and I wonder who will agree with me, I feel as though the 2000-2001 Jordan 11's, MINUS THE COOL GREYS (BECAUSE THOSE ARE OG COOL GREYS), are not as true to shape, form as the OG's. Obviously neither are the last 4-5 releases of XI's, but the 2000-2001 are kinda bulky, the red is darker, soles yellow faster. CDP XI are actually more true to shape and color then the 2001's, I know this because I compared, not sure about the other few. Just my opinion, wanted to see if anyone feels this way.

I just wanna say something and I wonder who will agree with me, I feel as though the 2000-2001 Jordan 11's, MINUS THE COOL GREYS (BECAUSE THOSE ARE OG COOL GREYS), are not as true to shape, form as the OG's. Obviously neither are the last 4-5 releases of XI's, but the 2000-2001 are kinda bulky, the red is darker, soles yellow faster. CDP XI are actually more true to shape and color then the 2001's, I know this because I compared, not sure about the other few. Just my opinion, wanted to see if anyone feels this way.

PRAISE THE LORD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool Greys for Christmas this year, and some Concords next year
pimp.gif
my two fav kicks of all time

Back
Top Bottom