*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Columbias are definitely due, but if JB isn't planning on going back to the original or 2001 (2006 DMP) mold, then I'm sleeping on these.

2001 Columbias can still be had right now, as well as Concords. Just have to put up the money.

Columbias are definitely due, but if JB isn't planning on going back to the original or 2001 (2006 DMP) mold, then I'm sleeping on these.

2001 Columbias can still be had right now, as well as Concords. Just have to put up the money.

My favorite Jordan shoe, ever.

I missed out on them in 2000 when I was 11.

I went to LA with family, had the money, and never made it to a mall.

So, I will be buying 3 pairs of these all for myself...

My favorite Jordan shoe, ever.

I missed out on them in 2000 when I was 11.

I went to LA with family, had the money, and never made it to a mall.

So, I will be buying 3 pairs of these all for myself...

laugh.gif

These started my game when working at footlocker.  Seen the prototype from an Ekin rep with the #45 on the back.  I fell in love instantley.  % pairs later, I either sold em or gave a pair to my brothers.  I now sit on a DS pair from 2000 and will most def be swooping these up as well.  I pray that JB make these legit.

These started my game when working at footlocker.  Seen the prototype from an Ekin rep with the #45 on the back.  I fell in love instantley.  % pairs later, I either sold em or gave a pair to my brothers.  I now sit on a DS pair from 2000 and will most def be swooping these up as well.  I pray that JB make these legit.

Can one of you guys enlighten me? What is the big deal about these? I know Jordan wore them, versus Orlando Magic (Shaq and Penny).
Beside being the first of the XI family. What else?

Can one of you guys enlighten me? What is the big deal about these? I know Jordan wore them, versus Orlando Magic (Shaq and Penny).

Originally Posted by redremy23

From what I heard/read these were the first kicks that had patient leather on them. Revolutionized all other pairs that jb put out.
They were just cool back in 95.

I remember begging my dad for a pair in the first grade, he got me Grant Hill Filas instead but hey lol

From what I heard/read these were the first kicks that had patient leather on them. Revolutionized all other pairs that jb put out.

I remember begging my dad for a pair in the first grade, he got me Grant Hill Filas instead but hey lol

lol at people thinking DMP is a concord retro......this is definitely solid news....will double up on those and looking forward to playoffs bordeauxs and the cement 3s and i have a feeling there will be more surprises....some good nikes coming out too.....going to finish 2010 with a grinch and then start stackin chips again

lol at people thinking DMP is a concord retro......this is definitely solid news....will double up on those and looking forward to playoffs bordeauxs and the cement 3s and i have a feeling there will be more surprises....some good nikes coming out too.....going to finish 2010 with a grinch and then start stackin chips again

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

lmao, i remeber them fila's.. it was the first time i ever seen patent leather on anything. i couldnt get them j's back in the day but had the af1 mids with the patent leather, i was killing them out there....

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

lmao, i remeber them fila's.. it was the first time i ever seen patent leather on anything. i couldnt get them j's back in the day but had the af1 mids with the patent leather, i was killing them out there....

Back
Top Bottom