Alabama Footwash? Yoooooo

AZ is good for hot white girls and golf

But I would choose Phoenix over anywhere in the South except Atl and maybe Charlotte (Texas is in it's own separate category and so is So Fla)

But I would choose Phoenix over anywhere in the South except Atl and maybe Charlotte (Texas is in it's own separate category and so is So Fla)

Missing one place, New Orleans! That city is too dope.

No way you've been to the 7cities or Raleigh, to say something like that.

I'm not faking on Phoenix bc I love Phoenix bc it's not seeing these spots. But I respect you Doc

Last edited:

No way you've been to the 7cities, Miami or Raleigh, to say something like that.

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I said Texas and South Florida are their own categories so I don't consider them The South. Texas is its own world and Miami is not southern.

No experience with Virginia outside of NOVA so can't comment on that. Was not impressed by Raleigh. Just one man's opinion

That looks like it would be an expedited way to catch some sort of STD or HIV :smh:

How the Hell does stuff like this continue to happen down south? The foolishness is mind-boggling.

BTW, what kind of camera was used to take that video? Looks like someone used one of those really old flip cell phones to take the video. Picture quality is horrendous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom