Alabama Heads?

Im in Russellville,AL
Team Nintendo​
Team Michigan​
Happy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountaintops and waterfalls of caramel. Prancing nougat in a meadow sings a song of satisfaction to the world.​

:lol:
laugh.gif
For Sale: co.jp 3M Snake AF1s & Blk/Blue Hiroshi Fujiwara "FRAGMENT" AF1s, both size 11. GET AT ME.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ haha, present!

i guess living in alabama has its advantages. although we have a harder time finding shoes, there is a lot less hype here. also, it's a lot easier to turn some heads because there are fewer sneakerheads here.
My Yuku

My Collection

My Space

Yo, any of you guys ever venture to other states/cities to pick some stuff up? I used to be hyped to go to the ATL, but now it's just whatever. With the $$ I spend on gas, I can just get the same stuff online somewhere for the same price. But, with that new spot opening up in Nashville, I may have to make a trip up there since it's a hell of a lot closer.

And yeah, living here you can turn heads no problem. Not that I do it for that, but I always get a chuckle when I head to the mall. I get asked "where'd you get those" and "how much did they cost" all the time. Usually when I tell them how much, they just laugh like I got ripped off. If they only knew they were rockin' the fakest @#%$ ever....lol. We had a spot here where you could get a pair of J's and AF1s for $150 flat. Hilarious.
On eBay: Black/Blue Hiroshi Fujiwara "FRAGMENT" Tier Zero AF1s -- size 11. $20.00. CLICK HERE.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Yo, any of you guys ever venture to other states/cities to pick some stuff up? I used to be hyped to go to the ATL, but now it's just whatever. With the $$ I spend on gas, I can just get the same stuff online somewhere for the same price. But, with that new spot opening up in Nashville, I may have to make a trip up there since it's a hell of a lot closer.

Nah, I know all the QS spots here so I can get my fill without leaving my area.
And you needa go to the "hood" malls(Centruy Plaza, Western Hills) to see anything even remotely related to heat, though I remember seein some kid at the galleria in some dunk sbs. When I go out, I usually get comments on my stuff its it isn't a GR, hell, my GR stuff gets comments too. If not comments, blank stares @ my feet lol

I am moving to Huntsville from Oklahoma City I am use to driving 3 hours for J'so what's status on the stores there. I am in the Army so does anyoneknow about the PX on the base.

^welcome to huntsville. so you'll be at the arsenal? most everything in huntsville is a large chain retailer (footlocker, finishline, champs, etc). but youshould be able to find most jordan releases other than the very exclusive/limited ones.

^^Thanks, I do not know I am a recruiter it depends on were my Headquarters is located in Huntsville. Were do you get your exclusive/limited Jordans from Ihave a hook up in Texas and I also know Air-Nimmo so I never had a problem getting shoes. I have to be there in July so I look forward to seeing you around. Ifyou have some time could you give me a call at 877 845-9811 its toll free.

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

I am moving to Huntsville from Oklahoma City I am use to driving 3 hours for J'so what's status on the stores there. I am in the Army so does anyone know about the PX on the base.
Getting Jordans here should be no problem. Half the spots let you reserve them early anyways, so if you have the cash, you're set. I know the PXused to carry J's, but I'm not sure now. Last time I was there was literally like 3 years ago.

Thanks guys I am looking forward moving to Huntsville I should retire from the Army there I will have 19 years in September.

yo Terrance, I'm moving to Huntsville around July too from Leavenworth. My pops was in the Army for 22 years and retired in 06. I actually visited theschool I will be attending and hit up the PX too and all I saw were hiking boots, running shoes, and some AF1s. That was in February

^^ Cool did they have any J's in the PX. Are you in college or high school and what school will you be attending.

The only J's there were the CP's in the all-black colorway. That was the week that they had came out. I'm a senior in high school right now andplan on attending University of Alabama-Huntsville and major in Graphic Design

Alright, are where a lot of military discounts in the mall. I forward to this summer hope to get a chance to me all the shoe heads in Huntsville.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom