Alabama is about to execute a 100% innocent man

I don't feel bad for him because he played the hand he was dealt and it was a bad decision because he would've been getting out of Prison in either 2024 or 2029 or who knows what type of partial time could've been granted to him.... but I feel for his family because they were put through the ringer once again and dragged through the drama that Nathaniel Woods presumed innocence

He's not 100% innocent like the Thread title says....

I'm sure the families of the slain policemen feel they've been vindicated by now... although it's a long time coming?

Rodney Alcala had one of the all time highest number of Kills... no-one really knows the number

gets sentenced to death...

will probably die of old age before he sees the chair

Ted Bundy criss crossed the United States was reportedly in MI at one point so who knows what he did along the way to FL

but his dumb azzz ran into Florida... a state that doesn't care they'll go through with a death penalty alright..

Disturbing thing is this..... these two sketches that were involved in the EAR ONS GSK case look a lot like Ted Bundy and Rodney Alcala

This sketch was seen of a man prowling in Northern California
Ted.jpg

which makes sense because in one of the Netflix documentaries on Bundy it says that he went to CA. but that he didn't find the people there to be nice LOL!!!

here's a photo of Ted Bundy
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.40.51 PM.png

Here's the sketch that was tied to the EAR ONS GSK case that looks like Alcala
rodney.jpg

Here are photo's of Rodney Alcala
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.43.57 PM.png

A police sketch of Alcala

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.46.33 PM.png

When Alcala was finally apprehended he cut his hair short but sports that mustache similar to the original EAR ONS GSK Sketch

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.44.21 PM.png

for reference here's some sketches of the EARONSGSK
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.50.45 PM.png

Here's the precursor to the Zodiac Killer a person of interest a drifter named "Sandy"

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.52.10 PM.png

My assumption was that the EARONSGSK was either LEA (Law Enforcement Agency) Military or Postal Worker

I was right .... he was Former Navy and Military

I think Zodiac was either Military or LEA... and it was boring in his area and he wanted to make some noise ... so he started the Zodiac crimes

There's an MO that the Zodiac and EARONSGSK used that is taught to LEA and some Military Personnel (I only learned it because I was military)

I won't tell what it is but it happens at night at every traffic stop

It’s a ****ed up scenario, but this is called accomplice liability. He was present and involved in the commission of the crime (albeit he didn’t fire a shot). So the same liability that the gunman has is automatically attached to Nate. Both received the death penalty from what I read.

Again, it’s ****ed up. But accomplice liability cases like this happen more than we’d like to think. Doesn’t help his case that he was Black and in the state of Alabama. :smh:
they never use this for white folks

Have you ever heard of the Texas 7?

I'm not even going to extrapolate that mess but it's basically some white / mexican dudes that got the death penalty for Murder

in TEXAS

and remember

I believe in committing crimes and basically doing what you want but you have to know that if you're doing that stuff there's some consequences...

That's why I don't do that

plus my DNA and fingerprints are all over the database.... I'd get caught so quick LOL!!!

it's too many legit ways to make money out here... you just got to watch out for haters and shady people... I got a good radar for that stuff and I'm always strapped

-His co-defendant who is still alive said he had nothing to do with it and didn't know it was going to happen
-One of the surviving officer's said he didn't lure them there for them to get shot

No one's innocent go stick your finger in an electric socket for your for something wrong you've might of done or plan on doing.

Anyways this is a modern day lynching it's speaking loud and clear to other's that look like this man that when it comes to the law when it comes the officers that uphold the laws this will happen to you no matter what.An eye for an eye,something has to give now or later but it does....

Charles is the one who fed his accomplices the "koolaid" but that a whole another discussion.but the crackhouse argument has me lost boss. im confused, cuz its not like its "New Hamsterdam" where its legal to use and distribute so i mean they were just doing their job. On another note about the zodiac, they pretty much know who it is at this point. A detective,Homies son, makes a very very convincing argument that its his father ,a crooked doctor,
who did it.

edit:
Diagnostic Diagnostic
They discovered the zodiac killer?

Nah... just some wacko that thinks his dad was the zodiac

it's honestly some Sick people on the internet

I don't feel bad for him because he played the hand he was dealt and it was a bad decision because he would've been getting out of Prison in either 2024 or 2029 or who knows what type of partial time could've been granted to him.... but I feel for his family because they were put through the ringer once again and dragged through the drama that Nathaniel Woods presumed innocence

He's not 100% innocent like the Thread title says....

I'm sure the families of the slain policemen feel they've been vindicated by now... although it's a long time coming?

Rodney Alcala had one of the all time highest number of Kills... no-one really knows the number

gets sentenced to death...

will probably die of old age before he sees the chair

Ted Bundy criss crossed the United States was reportedly in MI at one point so who knows what he did along the way to FL

but his dumb azzz ran into Florida... a state that doesn't care they'll go through with a death penalty alright..

Disturbing thing is this..... these two sketches that were involved in the EAR ONS GSK case look a lot like Ted Bundy and Rodney Alcala

This sketch was seen of a man prowling in Northern California
Ted.jpg

which makes sense because in one of the Netflix documentaries on Bundy it says that he went to CA. but that he didn't find the people there to be nice LOL!!!

here's a photo of Ted Bundy
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.40.51 PM.png

Here's the sketch that was tied to the EAR ONS GSK case that looks like Alcala
rodney.jpg

Here are photo's of Rodney Alcala
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.43.57 PM.png

A police sketch of Alcala

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.46.33 PM.png

When Alcala was finally apprehended he cut his hair short but sports that mustache similar to the original EAR ONS GSK Sketch

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.44.21 PM.png

for reference here's some sketches of the EARONSGSK
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.50.45 PM.png

Here's the precursor to the Zodiac Killer a person of interest a drifter named "Sandy"

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 3.52.10 PM.png

My assumption was that the EARONSGSK was either LEA (Law Enforcement Agency) Military or Postal Worker

I was right .... he was Former Navy and Military

I think Zodiac was either Military or LEA... and it was boring in his area and he wanted to make some noise ... so he started the Zodiac crimes

There's an MO that the Zodiac and EARONSGSK used that is taught to LEA and some Military Personnel (I only learned it because I was military)

I won't tell what it is but it happens at night at every traffic stop

I've always thought police sketches are hella creepy :lol:

What am I missing though, what's this got to do with the Nathaniel Woods case?

I just seen the thread :wow:
No way people just stood by and let an innocent man get executed. Can someone confirm he was in fact innocent and then executed? This deserves a riot :smh:

I just seen the thread :wow:
No way people just stood by and let an innocent man get executed. Can someone confirm he was in fact innocent and then executed? This deserves a riot :smh:
he was innocent in the fact
he aint pull the trigger
and yup
folks just let it happen

It's kind of hard to riot for a

drug dealer in a Crackhouse ....

I say commit more crimes... it's only one life to live

but remember... there's consequences...

he got the venom

I'm all for anarchy, violence, and doing what you want to at the expense of others

it's what I believe in

but I don't do it

he got the venom
buy why not look why so many black folks
have to resort to that type of life
in the first place
nobody wanna talk about that

This is one of the most egregious executions in history. Being somewhere doesn't make you guilty. Being friends with a criminal isn't illegal. Is it a good idea? No. But the COURT shouldn't kill you for it.

If you hang with gang members and get shot in a drive by it's tragic but you can argue that's on you for putting yourself in that situation. But he was with a friend who did something terrible and was murdered for it. Idk how you can argue that makes it ok

he got the venom
Dont try to justify it.
Selling a drug doesn't mean he deserved the ultimate sacrifice for multiple murders he didnt commit.Do you feel that way about politicians & high ranking people in banking or big pharma?

Last edited:
I said that before I hope he gets a Stay and Exonerated even if he was guilty (Which he was... I mean even the Supreme Court granted that "Temporary Stay" .... had to take a look at it)

Supreme Court took a look at it and was like.... Nah he gets the venom

He wasn't innocent... He set those cops up... Now he's dead

he did what he wanted...

But in the end ... he got the venom

Do whatever you like I don't care...

commit crimes and kill people for all I care I'm not anyone to judge

The truth that most people don't want to know is that he knew his friend was going to shoot out of the door... that's why he didn't get hit by any of his friends bullets

Because he dipped out of the way

I wasn't there I didn't see it so I can't say anything but that's most likely what happened... it's just like Mike Tyson ... I don't think he raped that girl I think she went to his hotel at the booty call hour and got what she came for

But that judge started to feel his celebrity, and doing crazy things so Mike took a plea deal

VENOM

Last edited:
The truth that most people don't want to know is that he knew his friend was going to shoot out of the door... that's why he didn't get hit by any of his friends bullets
cia knew what was gonna happen
when they funneled drugs into the ghetto
all the countless lives that were lost
soooo what about them

Now you're talking...

That's why I said earlier in the thread that the Cops shouldn't have gone to the house messing with the drug dealers, and not expecting that smoke

Another article I read there was actually a rival drug dealer who said that the cops were crooked like that.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 9.38.11 PM.png

He was guilty.... he lured the cops opened the door and knew they would be met with gunfire.... It's no argument

I won't be believing a drug dealers testimony that his friend was "So" innocent in the matter.

He was guilty / He wasn't innocent

He should've taken the plea deal

I don't know how on earth he thought he could've beaten the charge when its 3 dead cops in Alabama of "ALL PLACES"

does anyone else have any Common Sense? does anyone not see that If someone lures someone into a location and they get killed, that even if they didn't commit a murder they are partly responsible

I wonder what plan B was in this fiasco... lets bury the 3 dead cops or get rid of the bodies or Run away?

You have to think things through ... obviously they weren't smart criminals

Last edited:
It’s easy for someone to sit in the luxury of their own home and make judgments about life and death decisions like taking a plea. I’ll leave it at that.

I've always thought police sketches are hella creepy :lol:

What am I missing though, what's this got to do with the Nathaniel Woods case?

Bruh police sketches been scaring me since a child and I’m a whole grown *** man now and they still do :lol:. The only one that doesn’t is the infamous Unabomber one.

Back
Top Bottom