album of the year. BIG K.R.I.T - K.R.I.T Wuz Here. why is NT sleepin on this

Hell yea one of the best of 2010. Anybody know when the Return of Forever mixtape will drop?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

lol no one slept on this bro... it's widely hailed as one of the best mixtapes of 2010
Word, when i checked the Album/Mixtape of the year thread he got a lotta love from NT.

I  never heard of him until then, imma DL this and Big Boi's album too because the NT reviews on those 2 were serious.

Hell yea one of the best of 2010. Anybody know when the Return of Forever mixtape will drop?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

lol no one slept on this bro... it's widely hailed as one of the best mixtapes of 2010
Word, when i checked the Album/Mixtape of the year thread he got a lotta love from NT.

I  never heard of him until then, imma DL this and Big Boi's album too because the NT reviews on those 2 were serious.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by mInDsTaTeMeNtS

Completely agree.

IMO the best part of this album is the fact that it came out of nowhere. Who would have thought that a rapper out of Mississippi would have a top 5 album of 2010.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by mInDsTaTeMeNtS

Completely agree.

IMO the best part of this album is the fact that it came out of nowhere. Who would have thought that a rapper out of Mississippi would have a top 5 album of 2010.

Completely agree as well... not very slept on though. Usually the only arguments on NT literally come down to whether it was one of the BEST albums/mixtapes or just misses the countdown. I'm still bumpin this all the time though.

Hometown Hero = Song of the Year
pimp.gif

Completely agree as well... not very slept on though. Usually the only arguments on NT literally come down to whether it was one of the BEST albums/mixtapes or just misses the countdown. I'm still bumpin this all the time though.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

Yes Hometown Hero is the song of the year.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

Yes Hometown Hero is the song of the year.

Back
Top Bottom