alcohol purchase anxiety

Anynody else feel uncomfortable buying beer, wine, malt liquor at gas stations or grocery stores? Only time I don't care is the Abc store or in the hood. Other than that I feel very self conscious about buying drinks in front of people. I prefer the store be empty. I just feel like a wino or bum.Anybody else?

Naw, and you shouldnt either OP. Clerks deal with thousands of people I doubt they care about what people buy.

ya, I can feel the trash talk as I'm walkin' away. feels batman.

frown.gif

Living in the hood.. no one gives a eff. Everyone coppin' a bottle every night.

Head over to Costco for the joog on Patron/Heem or whatever, and you don't even need a membership card..! 

This one time I need a beer to make some beer battered shrimp. I stopped in the gas station to get the beer and my neighbor is in there
I was like crap, I don't want my neighbor to see me buying 1 beer at the gas station like a lush
embarassed.gif
I was a little embarrassed so I just
lurked around aisles of the tiny gas station like a vagrant until they left. At this point in my life I wouldn't be ashamed though...

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

frown.gif
Why? If anything the clerks should know you bout to have a good time . . . When you leave, this is what clerks thinking you getting into Rice boy

ijav0utR9KDGl.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

frown.gif
Why? If anything the clerks should know you bout to have a good time . . . When you leave, this is what clerks thinking you getting into Rice boy

ijav0utR9KDGl.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Living in the hood.. no one gives a eff. Everyone coppin' a bottle every night.

Head over to Costco for the joog on Patron/Heem or whatever, and you don't even need a membership card..! 
Change your avy son. Don't question it, I've been here for longer and have more posts. This is a power move.

even the most boring, "square" people on earth drink. so no, don't feel bad

i feel more awkward buying condoms (no shame it that tho, really..) and preganancy tests (thats the worst for me!!)..

Originally Posted by trey ohh five
Changed it like five minutes ago. I knew someone would have it...
frown.gif
Pic gets me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
errytime though

Fashoo tho I don't want trwabble!! Sorry son

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

This one time I need a beer to make some beer battered shrimp. I stopped in the gas station to get the beer and my neighbor is in there
I was like crap, I don't want my neighbor to see me buying 1 beer at the gas station like a lush
embarassed.gif
I was a little embarrassed so I just
lurked around aisles of the tiny gas station like a vagrant until they left. At this point in my life I wouldn't be ashamed though...

Lol this. Man I swear I run into people that recognize me all the time. I can go no where without seeing somebody or getting called "familiar".

Depends what I'm buying/what time it is, definitely gotten some dirty looks at CVS

she's turning 19 in six days.
eyes.gif
Don't even know her name. From the gif and all the avys assumed it was some Disney channel beezy...

My bad I don't keep up bruh...

Back
Top Bottom