alcohol purchase anxiety

Not really, in the hood this is a regular thang, but I have felt weird purchasing liquor in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday with kids just coming out of school. On another note, I feel more anxiety copping rubbers from a grocery with people around me, I can sense the jelliness.

alien.gif

Really? To me this all different.

To me it would seem like someone buying alcohol during the day is being responsible. Just some guy or lady buying bottles in a busy grocery store for a fun night, ain't no thang.

But out here it's the dudes coppin' at like 12:00 or 1:00am trying to beat the clock before 2:00am that you should keep an eye on. Drinking and finishin all you got then somehow making it to the store before they stop selling alcohol at 2:00, roll somin up and stay up until you're walking into work...

^i think maybe the hangover and nothin to be ashamed of fam hold that bottle with pride

grin.gif
 I never feel ashamed when I buy alcohol. Hell I lurk the alcohol aisle every time I'm in the store just in case I see a deal. 

I think OP buys the cheap liq in plastic bottles... Cop some belve and no dambs will be given

If you're holding it down in life. You can do all the drugs and alcohol you want! Never be embarrassed about what you do.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Pull ya skirt down

b
This. My corner store late night worker Clark knows me by name. That fool knows my birthday (made me a tiny pinata filled with airplane bottles last year
pimp.gif
), he know how many kids I got, where I work, how much my lady b*tches at me, shoot, homie might as well be in my will. 
ohwell.gif

#notanalcoholic

when i had my fake i was never nervous or anxious after the first few times.  then when i turned 21 after having the fake for 2 years or so, i went to use my real id that proved i was 21 i was worried i was going to be turned down.
laugh.gif

I felt like this a while back about backwoods/blunts. Over it. Not sure why anyone would feel any way about alcohol unless you have some type of reputation.

What? Yall tripping...everytime I go to buy alcohol I got a big smile on my face ready to drink...rather its a cheap 211 or some fine liqour...don't care whos in the store...

Back
Top Bottom