Alex Morgan appreciation vol. CALL HER AN AVG WHITE GIRL ONE MORE TIME...

I wouldn't say she's quite an average white girl, but you are definitely being fooled by her beautiful eyes like hombrelobo said.
Now she is pretty average when you put her up against various other women in the limelight, but she looks like a couple of the
volleyball and Phi Mu girls I knew mack in college, and that definitely isn't a bad thing. I'd say she looks very accessible and easy
to talk too, as if you could step to her without her looking at you like you stink.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

yall can have ur mass and ur boobs, this woman is going to conceive my children...
a talented, beautiful chick that doesnt appear to be a complete skeezer
carrasco%20mug.jpg

laugh.gif

But, Hope Solo > Alex Morgan

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm starting to wonder if the majority of women in cities outside of my city are gremlins. If you go to any random mall on the weekend in my area you see troves of women/girls of this caliber walking around.

This is true; I can go to the mall and see 10-15 girls that look as good as her, but that doesn't mean she is "average" like so many people always say. She might be an average ATTRACTIVE white girl, but I would say that she is probably in the 75th percentile as far as looks go. For example, lets say you have a class in college with 20 girls in it. Are 10 of them as good or better looking than she is? Probably not. I know that's technically defined as median, but since you can't really average out people's attractiveness/characteristics that is kinda what people mean when they say average. If she was in the 75th percentile like I said, 1 out of every 4 girls you see would be on par with her or more attractive, which is probably still a stretch. 
And I dunno why but I  LOVE Aubrey Plaza. Something about her weird/awkward demeanor. I'm really attracted to girls like that.
laugh.gif

hulu.com/watch/126407/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-aubrey-plaza-talking-and-walking

went to high school with her, have a bunch of friends in common.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by dharv

This chick is below average. I give her a 5.5 or 6.

LMAO....
average=5

you call her below average, yet give her a 6. I'm lost.
A 5/10 is a 50, which is a good F on a test. A 6.5/10 is a 65, which would be considered average, like a mid D I guess.
So he's not too far off.

saw her in person on sunday for the celeb game...almost didnt notice her

i've seen many a girl like her on campus. with that said, i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't pipe. her body right and she's prolly one of the best looking female athletes out there. is she a dime? no, but shes def cute. and then there's them soccer legs
pimp.gif

hope solo > alex morgan? nah son. cmon son. be real son....and if you're gonna make that argument, then use pics.

also, we need more pics of alex if she is going to be appreciated...although i'd imagine that'd be hard to find?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i've seen many a girl like her on campus. with that said, i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't pipe. her body right and she's prolly one of the best looking female athletes out there. is she a dime? no, but shes def cute. and then there's them soccer legs
pimp.gif

hope solo > alex morgan? nah son. cmon son. be real son....and if you're gonna make that argument, then use pics.

also, we need more pics of alex if she is going to be appreciated...although i'd imagine that'd be hard to find?
Yea dudes are out of their minds saying Hope Solo looks better than Alex Morgan. Is Hope Solo more popular and is she a better soccer
player? Of course, but just based purely on looks, there is no way that Hope Solo looks better than Alex Morgan. They are both cute no
doubt, but Hope Solo has a harder looking face than Alex Morgan's more feminine look.
a-hope-solo-alex-morgan-4.jpg
COM1170_20110719_Hope_Alex_SC-8403-efr.jpg

Alex Morgan is what, 22-23 years old?
Hope Solo is around what, 30-31?

Of COURSE Alex is more appealing to most people than Hope is as far as looks go. Hope is damn near 10 years older. 

But Hope is %+$%*@% gorgeous. 

usa-soccer.jpg

Hope%20Solo.jpg

Hope-Solo-2.jpg

I like her.  You have to be honest and admit that her being on the us national team somehow puts her a little above average.  I find her attractive but I'm addicted to average white girls so my opinion is flawed.

I'm not seeing it.
Hope Solo with dark hair is beast mode worthy
This Alex chick not so much. Serioiusly just no, she's cute especially for an athlete but really not thread worthy at all.
She woudl get looked over in the cute girl thread

Surprised no one posted her feet pic from s&t yet.  She has brolic looking feet.  I'd make her wear soccer cleats or high heels at all times.  
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

alex-morgan-4.jpg

Alex-Morgan.jpeg

yall can have ur mass and ur boobs, this woman is going to conceive my children...
a talented, beautiful chick that doesnt appear to be a complete skeezer

inb4 "oh the girl down my block looks like alex morgan"

Do you even know her personally ? 
I never understand this mentality with some dudes ...just because the chick looks good you ready to wife her up
30t6p3b.gif
 smh 

Back
Top Bottom