Alfamega stays losing (From NahRight)

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

roll.gif
@ dude being immune to pepper spray

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tip & his team better hold they heads (nh)
kuz snitch or not, this _ is a straight GOON!
He kno's too much info about TI, they oper.
and all that. If he goes down, Im sure it wont
be by himself.
He gone snitch 4 or 5 ways...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

roll.gif
@ dude being immune to pepper spray

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Officer Antonio Blasini pepper sprayed Zellars in the face, but the substance "had no immediate effect." Cops chased Zellars to a nearby parking garage, where he was struck with a police baton, again to no effect. In a bid to shake his pursuers, Zellars weaved through parked cars and climbed over the garage wall, jumping "25-30 feet to the ground." The landing was not a smooth one. The fall "resulted in an injury that appeared to be pieces of bone protruding from his ankle," cops noted.

eek.gif
roll.gif
and you know they hit him in thehead..somebody gon have to kill that _.. straight menace to society

Officer Antonio Blasini pepper sprayed Zellars in the face, but the substance "had no immediate effect." Cops chased Zellars to a nearby parking garage, where he was struck with a police baton, again to no effect. In a bid to shake his pursuers, Zellars weaved through parked cars and climbed over the garage wall, jumping "25-30 feet to the ground." The landing was not a smooth one. The fall "resulted in an injury that appeared to be pieces of bone protruding from his ankle," cops noted.

son is a animal
laugh.gif
i wouldn't of fire him if i was T.I.

you can keep cats like that around but he would've definitely gotten a demotion

Back
Top Bottom