All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by bigsupa

QUICK ? ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR SNAMES STITCHED ON THE SIDE OR BACK?

no lie, i am getting "
pimp.gif
" put on the side. LosALMIGHTY might go on the front, bottom right, of the hat

if the did you know wasn't on the back  it would be funny to put all my banned names  then have a line going through them,  then put my current username. 

this came today though, it looks nice in person, i have no complaints.

Totally forgot about this. Wish it came out on a different day than a Friday. Hats look pretty clean.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I swear that new era was on some Johnny Cut Corners bull $!%% with these damn fitteds. It feels like a wearing a @$%!*%% yamaka when i put this damn hat on. $!%% isnt NEARLY as deep as my yankees new era. If you didn't get this hat then you didn't miss anything. Trust me.
I am over here DYING laughing LOL!

thanks meth and rajah for putting this together for us. i appreciate that you guys took the time to do this the right way the first time. 
i usually have terrible luck with online releases, but i'm glad this one worked out for me. as far as the sizing goes - mine does feel a little roomy but not "sup my hats too big" roomy. thanks  
pimp.gif

b0815a4562d22d1f47ffd7aab12332bedd39308.jpg

Hopefully the next time i see Spike he can sign my fitted

Edit - In case you were wondering, dude has a pretty %!%@#% up signature on kicks
laugh.gif

SpikewithMars.jpg

would post pics but its seems I have been bet to the punch... I would like to thank everyone who had a hand in making this hat possible.
it looks and feels great. good quality besides being "sup my hats too big"

on a side note if a second run is made would it be wrong of me to buy another hat?

Mine actually did come in. I'm satisfied with it, but if I had to change anything it would be the material. MLB on-field would've been dope.

Back
Top Bottom