All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

ONLY 144 MADE?! please have a size 8
smile.gif

this

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Appreciate the efforts mods, but how on earth did it take you guys three years to put this cap together but you still didn't check the size of the badge as it would be on a finished product?  Random Joe Schmo streetwear companies put out multiple New Eras every season that leave this cap in the dust.  Couldn't you just consult one of the many many members on this board who have experience for help?
just dont buy one
laugh.gif

iight only 8 size 8's and i know about 10 people who need a size 8 this gonna be good.

the patch is too much and why it 2 years late?

smh @ everying saying shoulda been NE logo..clearly dont wear fitteds cuz its on the OTHER side.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Damn Meth you've got me looking at my clothes differently.
laugh.gif

The hat looks amazing! You guys did a great job, I'd rock it proudly.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well done, ladies and gentlemen.

I do not wear new eras (brim doesn't bend enough for me), but that is a good looking hat.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

For those asking about sizing, I wear a 7 3/4 and the fit is consistent with my other fitteds so I'd recommend getting your true size.  For those asking about 144, it's the minimum custom order required by New Era.  As far as the size breakdown, I left that up to Cap City.  Im no expert as to what sizes sell best so we went with a typical CC order, but I suggested cutting some of the smaller sizes for larger sizes based on the NTers that post regularly in the fitted thread.  If anyone is to take blame for the total lack of size 7s, its me.

Im not making promises, but if these sell well, you might see another NT fitted in the future.  With that said, this version is a one time release only.
For those trying to order more than 1, you're order might get through, but Ive instructed Cap City to cancel any such orders so please dont risk it.

<>
Thanks for answerin the sizin question Rajah. Meth, could u quote that and put it in the OG post so we can stop the question now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Appreciate the efforts mods, but how on earth did it take you guys three years to put this cap together but you still didn't check the size of the badge as it would be on a finished product?  Random Joe Schmo streetwear companies put out multiple New Eras every season that leave this cap in the dust.  Couldn't you just consult one of the many many members on this board who have experience for help?
Is your beef with the size of the patch or just the overall design of the fitted?  Ive already explained in a previous post that the patch came out larger than I indicated it to be on the tech pack.  For those that are familiar with working with New Era know that things of this nature happen.  They didnt need to consult anyone.  They consulted me.   If you're talking about design, you have every right to not like it, but comparing what we made here with what Random Joe Schmo streetwear companies come up with is irrelevant in my eyes.  We didnt design this to flex our design prowess.  We didnt design this to compete with other brands.  We designed this to celebrate NT and to fill a long standing wish of our members.

<>

For those asking about sizing, I wear a 7 3/4 and the fit is consistent with my other fitteds so I'd recommend getting your true size.  For those asking about 144, it's the minimum custom order required by New Era.  As far as the size breakdown, I left that up to Cap City.  Im no expert as to what sizes sell best so we went with a typical CC order, but I suggested cutting some of the smaller sizes for larger sizes based on the NTers that post regularly in the fitted thread.  If anyone is to take blame for the total lack of size 7s, its me.

Im not making promises, but if these sell well, you might see another NT fitted in the future.  With that said, this version is a one time release only.
For those trying to order more than 1, you're order might get through, but Ive instructed Cap City to cancel any such orders so please dont risk it.

<>
Looking out for everyone
pimp.gif

yoRAJAH wrote:

<>

I love this.

pimp.gif

Love it, and even if I don't get a chance to get one, I appreciate the efforts. Shows that the Admins are always at work, even when things aren't broadcast.

I'll be honest, knowing what charity will receive the proceeds will be a big determining factor in how I prioritize buying the hat.

Pardon me if already answered, but will the decision of which charity the proceeds go to be made and revealed before the hat goes on sale?

Any charity is good charity, but there are always some that hit more close to home.

Oh yeah, I'm in that Sheldon Williams class
laugh.gif

Fortunately
People with big heads have higher intelligence

eek.gif
can't believe this is actually going to happen good job. Patch is too big but w/e.

Also there are other great designers on NT, not just yoRAJAH. No diss but as a community you all can open up your design opinions to others who are professionals in the field. #justsayin

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

eek.gif
can't believe this is actually going to happen good job. Patch is too big but w/e.

Also there are other great designers on NT, not just yoRAJAH. No diss but as a community you all can open up your design opinions to others who are professionals in the field. #justsayin

-The Juice
What happened to your old S/N
frown.gif

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

eek.gif

-The Juice
What happened to your old S/N
frown.gif
*moment of silence* *pours out liquor*

-The Juice

question: how do i keep it clean? the part that says "NT" in the front is going to get dirty for me
tired.gif

i have another hat that i don't wear because of this reason.

eek.gif

-The Juice
For the record, Ive been in favor of doing this for years now.  The last time this came up in staff discussions it was pointed out the difficulties in doing something like this.  NT being what it is, it's more complicated than just designing and voting on what the community has to offer.  We have to take into account oting, production, shipping, etc..  and I dont remember the specifics that were mentioned, but I didnt realize the headache it could potentially be.  As far as the latter portion of what just mentioned, Steez and I know first hand the huge amount of work and responsibility entailed with such an endeavor.

Again, I'd like it just as much as the rest of the community to see what our members can come up with, but til we can come up with something that makes complete sense, then I'll continue to handle whatever design responsibilities that NT requires of me.  #notalentblocking

<>

*i noticed a grammatical error in my previous post.  - your not you're.  thanks memphis for enlarging the text. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

<>
Looking out for everyone
pimp.gif
yeah..cuz that only 8 size 8's....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom