ALL 3 XII LOWS/OG COMPARISONS, II AND XIX SAMPLES (30+PICS)

^^^ Yes, those are the Taxis (at least what JB calls the Taxis). They will only release in lows so far. I'm not sure on the release date.

EDIT--

Air Jordan 12 Retro Low
308317-101 White/Black-Taxi
$115.00
(credit: AIRMAX2K3)
--.--​

thanks for the pics, I think i will b coppin all except the black II's and the XIX's. I wear a size 11 in men what size would that be in female, and do they make that size.
<<<<<<<<<<AI and MJ in 1

i love nike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 all are copped . im a gte the pink ones 4 my shorty cuz real men dont wear pink.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

_We made Michael Jordan Switch Teams_

unbelievable :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
thanks sooooo much for the pics, i got the black/red XII's so i'm good for the XII's, now the II's are next :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

The reason the TWOS look fake is because they are size 9 and only have 3 plastic lace holes, once you get to size 10 and up they look better because there are four plastic lace holes instead of three, making htem look longer, and not so short and chubby.

Thanks for all the positive responses. I was hoping to provide exclusive pics of the IV but promoshoes beat me to it. Anyways see you early December with the blk/red 19's and both the IV (even though we already seen more than enough pics)

Also be on the look out for my custom retro tees.

the JORDAN on the bottom of the 2's look really disgusting :x
sick.gif

at least it says nike on the back
...xD

XIXs looks hot on these pics ... I will definitively buy them .

XII lows are ridiculous ..... pink ones even more .......

I prefer the II re-issue from 1994 without the colored trim . The white will be copped though .... x2

Sam
eek.gif

Quote:
The reason the TWOS look fake is because they are size 9 and only have 3 plastic lace holes, once you get to size 10 and up they look better because there are four plastic lace holes instead of three, making htem look longer, and not so short and chubby.

I don't think that's 100% the reason, these are samples still and could change with the release version. Many people wear 9's and 9.5's, why would they construct anything under size 10 nasty and everything about size 10 better? Doesn't make too much sense from your viewpoint.

I will with no bullets in my holster

FANTASTIC POST

Thanks for all the AWESOME pics, THIS is what NT is all about!!!

im feeling every shoe except the XII lows.
::XI's for Sale white/red size 10.5::
AIM: Jamesii3
Email:James_i3@hotmail.com

Amazing pics! I really like the 19's as well as the 2's.
I think the only 12 lows ill be getting will be the obsidian/white's. Thanks alot.
TEAM HARLEM

Back
Top Bottom