ALL 3 XII LOWS/OG COMPARISONS, II AND XIX SAMPLES (30+PICS)

I hate the fact that I'm going to be seeing guys with pink shoes. I understand your striving to be original, but in the end, everyone will have one. Nike, please only produce these 6 and lower. (Trust me, you'll thank me in 10 years when you have to look at the pictures)

The XIXs are already growin on me. wasn't feelin them at first but they look pretty hot when it's all strapped up. the actual shoe underneath the lacecover looks :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
though. still can't wait to see them in person.

Hi guys, there's a seller selling the pink XII lows in many sizes, or so he says. Are the samples out for sale already? I thought womens samples are only in size 7? thanx, I just wanted to let every one know, go search for the keywords pink xii and you should find it. He's got zero feedback btw, but i really want a pair as a Xmas present for my girl!!! :evil:
devil.gif

^^^ Chances are those are fake. Just listen to what you just said- common sense...

alionand Grant, thank you for posting.

I am going to Hawaii in three weeks to run the marathon in Honolulu, Got a shop there with my 19s waiting.

-Cog

just wondering, there is no exact release date for the pink 12z on the jordan forum. when are those dropping? thankz in advance..
9- 9.5 DS AIR JORDAN XVIIz, TMAC 2z, AF1 "SHEED"/ HIT ME UP at yOuNgNdAng3RoUs@hotmail.com/ will sell them at retail price or less?? hit me up with offers at my email or my aim sn/ jUsT7tWo3ChAi

those 2's are lookin REAALLL Official right now... :pimp:
pimp.gif

"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

Back
Top Bottom