All-American (CW Series) - VOL: The Last Dance!

Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 are currently available on Netflix!

Last edited:
So now we on All-American?

Ok cool. I only caught parts of the premiere for s3. From what I saw though:

:lol: If producer dad is on some #MeToo **** and tried something with Coop's fine *** girl.

These teens stay on some petty ****. Spencer left his hood to play in Beverley Hills or wherever for his benefit, made some friends help the rich kids win, them dudes don't get to be salty with him now that he went back home.

Especially that simping fool Jordan.

:lol: @ I got bullied in HS by the football team so now I'm gonna come back and be the principal and give the football coach a hard time.

Jordan sister need a life coach and/or a therapist. Stay keeping **** inside until it builds up. Need to lose the white boy too.

More power to that white woman being the one to extend the olive branch to Spencer mom after she ****ed coach/her husband.

Patience Bae is pregnant in real life. Looks like it's going to be an unintentional joke with the different ways they hide her stomach until she gives birth :lol:

I thought they were going to reveal she got pregnant on the tour

Had to watch OnDemand which means no fast forward :sick: Added it to the DVR for the future so we good now. Onto observations....

I don’t remember Simone or her pregnancy...at all :lol:

Spencer looked soooo salty when Liv ran up to Asher and wrapped her legs around him. This Liv/Layla/Spencer/Asher Love Square is annoying. Spence playing both sides :smh

I despise this D’Angelo Carter (principal) dude already. He made it VERY evident in his two appearances and minimal camera time that BAness runs through his veins

Beverley dudes being way too sensitive about the comments in that article

Why is lil man Dillion the voice of reason for his older brother about how to act like an adult :lol:

I don’t remember Simone or her pregnancy...at all :lol:

Beverley dudes being way too sensitive about the comments in that article

Why is lil man Dillion the voice of reason for his older brother about how to act like an adult :lol:

Simone pretended that Jordan was her Baby Daddy. I think she told him at their surprise birthday party in the empty mansion.

Pretty sure her Baby Daddy is the light skin dude from Westlake that was playing pool against them

Spencer was playing offense AND defense. I'd be salty too going into senior year and your star player transfers to your rivals

Simone pretended that Jordan was her Baby Daddy. I think she told him at their surprise birthday party in the empty mansion.

Pretty sure her Baby Daddy is the light skin dude from Westlake that was playing pool against them

Spencer was playing offense AND defense. I'd be salty too going into senior year and your star player transfers to your rivals

Ahhhh yes - I remember Simone trying to trap him and variant Jordan from Westlake being the real father of the baby!! That was grimey AF.

I definitely understand why they would be salty but if that’s you’re homie frfr and he’s leaving on his “Coming Home”, Lebby to Cleveland steeze then I would think he gets a pass. Especially from Jordan who’s basically famb. I see both sides of the situation and understand how someone could feel either way doe.

Ahhhh yes - I remember Simone trying to trap him and variant Jordan from Westlake being the real father of the baby!! That was grimey AF.

I definitely understand why they would be salty but if that’s you’re homie frfr and he’s leaving on his “Coming Home”, Lebby to Cleveland steeze then I would think he gets a pass. Especially from Jordan who’s basically famb. I see both sides of the situation and understand how someone could feel either way doe.

Jordan is just not the sharpest tool in the shed. 17 year old just losing everyone he loves. Grandpappy gone. His only coach gone. His parent's marriage gone. His new brother/bestie gone. He was running around ready to be a step daddy at 17 and even that baby is now gone. He's going to be in his feelings all season long.

Jordan is just not the sharpest tool in the shed. 17 year old just losing everyone he loves. Grandpappy gone. His only coach gone. His parent's marriage gone. His new brother/bestie gone. He was running around ready to be a step daddy at 17 and even that baby is now gone. He's going to be in his feelings all season long.

You're right, I stand all the way corrected :lol:. He’s had a rough go in his own right so he’s not thinking straight.

They be taking **** too serious man. One practice for each time and you got Jordan stressing over being QB1 and Spencer acting like it wont take time for the team to warm up to coach Baker and for teammates to bond.

Acting like its the end of the world. You would think this was the NFL playoffs and they're having these problems :lol:

Writers gotta let these HS kids be teens and enjoy life.

:rofl: @ w/e Coop's tour check looked like.

Just got finished with Episode 1 of the new season. Yeah Spence & Olivia def smashed this summer. **** gonna hit the fan

So Asher cheated and Liv either relapsed or had revenge sex with Spencer. This show is so dramatic when it dosent need to be

I don't understand how everyone lets Coop walk around like a gangster when she's an informant

I need a compilation of Patience sitting at tables this season

That poor Principal guy needs to see a therapist. There's no joy in that black boy!

Beverly shouldn't even be a contender this upcoming season, with spencer gone asher would be their best player and he's suspended due to the roids last season. Jordan and JJ may not even get mid major offers

I don't understand how everyone lets Coop walk around like a gangster when she's an informant
Word she got completely exposed as a fake gangsta and became a super snitch.

I assume its cuz the ppl she's around are so soft she gets away with that. Loved it when she was getting humbled during the rap battle and ****.

Need a storyline where she gets curious and D'ed down by some dude. Word to Empire. For the culture.

I need a compilation of Patience sitting at tables this season
:lol: Every time I see her I'm noticing the extra baggy clothes and her always sitting down.

That lil ***** trying to talk slick :lol:

Got some muscles and thought somebody wouldn't notice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom