All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Thanks for the info but I think it was a mistake telling him to stop using clear soles.
it still doesn't mean they'll listen to me, plus i just mentioned for them to switch it up like they used to ie: Blue or Silver Pro's  
my whole thing is longevity i think i'm one of the few heads on here that actually welcomes yellowed soles i love the vintage look especially when it comes from wear and tear

its one thing for clear soles to look nice then have everyone cryin about "I'm not gonna wear them so they stay icey" how stupid does it sound spending $200 for a sneaker trophy? i wear all my kicks i don't think it'd be a bad idea if some had a solid or even darker translucent sole u keep the brand new look for longer and you don't have to worry about yellowing as much, not only that but it looks really good if done tastefully 

the electric green's comin out would've looked great w/ the black or smoked bottoms can someone PS that? i'm at work w/ no photoshop or photobucket

Thanks for the info but I think it was a mistake telling him to stop using clear soles.
it still doesn't mean they'll listen to me, plus i just mentioned for them to switch it up like they used to ie: Blue or Silver Pro's  
my whole thing is longevity i think i'm one of the few heads on here that actually welcomes yellowed soles i love the vintage look especially when it comes from wear and tear

its one thing for clear soles to look nice then have everyone cryin about "I'm not gonna wear them so they stay icey" how stupid does it sound spending $200 for a sneaker trophy? i wear all my kicks i don't think it'd be a bad idea if some had a solid or even darker translucent sole u keep the brand new look for longer and you don't have to worry about yellowing as much, not only that but it looks really good if done tastefully 

the electric green's comin out would've looked great w/ the black or smoked bottoms can someone PS that? i'm at work w/ no photoshop or photobucket

I don't mind if they add some color to the translucent soles like the cactus samples and cough drops had, but I don't care for solid color bottoms at all. The only reason I say it is a mistake is because Nike is known to go overboard. At the end of the day I will take a clear sole that has gotten yellow over any solid color sole.

I don't mind if they add some color to the translucent soles like the cactus samples and cough drops had, but I don't care for solid color bottoms at all. The only reason I say it is a mistake is because Nike is known to go overboard. At the end of the day I will take a clear sole that has gotten yellow over any solid color sole.

Guessing games...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Is there an actual, true confirmation for teal foams, or are these the all cranberry foam rumor part 2?

nah they definitely do exist I saw them w/ my own eyes

Is there an actual, true confirmation for teal foams, or are these the all cranberry foam rumor part 2?

nah they definitely do exist I saw them w/ my own eyes

not taking anything away from you,but I've heard that before

In fact, all the veteran NTers have heard that story many times before

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

nah its not a red foam if you go a few pages back i pretty much point to it, but supposedly that one is on slate for next year there IS a sample out there i haven't seen it myself but i know people who have tho, and it is a black based model it just wasn't specified other than that i don't know anything else in terms of release there's a buzz for them now so they just might let them loose...idk

first off sorry RL i know you're crushed...I am too i really wanted those shiny black Pro's in my closet this x-mas

as for the Foam One color the Flightposite in Navy was a pretty attainable colorway, so that's not it. 
its a color that was never released to the public its gonna throw some people off but when the pics show up you're gonna say they should've done it a long time ago!

in the case of the Carbon Foam...trust me that was one of the first questions i asked now that JB used it in the CMFT 11...they said they're exploring the possibilities but it all comes down to production costs they gotta try and keep it at a $200 price point and might not be able to do that w/ a carbon Foam which is partly why we haven't seen a flightposite 1 Carbon retro (i need a new pair myself they're falling apart)

i didn't think to ask about the 1/2 Cent i'm not a fan of them really so they weren't in my thoughts at the time, but i think its safe to say they're done now that this Penny Foamposite Rookie model is coming out i think its a good replacement it pays homage to the classics from my era.
...and they also told me Copper is being laid to rest (RIP, FINALLY!) lol and i think 2011 might be the last year of constant foam releases they stressed that they don't wanna kill the foam so rack 'em up while you can we might start getting some flightposite one releases again...they're releasing the blue royals next year for a reason!

My guesses are shots in the dark, but are the Pro's the Volt's re-retroing?

And for the One's...

15498361.jpg

Black Foam One's with a blue outsole? All I could think of were those Penny Flightposite P.E.'s. I'm not an expert on releases.

I want Teal or Navy Foam One's, but other than that. The only other Foam One that makes sense to me is...

50954306.jpg
PLEASE...either of these are fire.....da next colorway gotta be orlando based.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

nah its not a red foam if you go a few pages back i pretty much point to it, but supposedly that one is on slate for next year there IS a sample out there i haven't seen it myself but i know people who have tho, and it is a black based model it just wasn't specified other than that i don't know anything else in terms of release there's a buzz for them now so they just might let them loose...idk

first off sorry RL i know you're crushed...I am too i really wanted those shiny black Pro's in my closet this x-mas

as for the Foam One color the Flightposite in Navy was a pretty attainable colorway, so that's not it. 
its a color that was never released to the public its gonna throw some people off but when the pics show up you're gonna say they should've done it a long time ago!

in the case of the Carbon Foam...trust me that was one of the first questions i asked now that JB used it in the CMFT 11...they said they're exploring the possibilities but it all comes down to production costs they gotta try and keep it at a $200 price point and might not be able to do that w/ a carbon Foam which is partly why we haven't seen a flightposite 1 Carbon retro (i need a new pair myself they're falling apart)

i didn't think to ask about the 1/2 Cent i'm not a fan of them really so they weren't in my thoughts at the time, but i think its safe to say they're done now that this Penny Foamposite Rookie model is coming out i think its a good replacement it pays homage to the classics from my era.
...and they also told me Copper is being laid to rest (RIP, FINALLY!) lol and i think 2011 might be the last year of constant foam releases they stressed that they don't wanna kill the foam so rack 'em up while you can we might start getting some flightposite one releases again...they're releasing the blue royals next year for a reason!

My guesses are shots in the dark, but are the Pro's the Volt's re-retroing?

And for the One's...

15498361.jpg

Black Foam One's with a blue outsole? All I could think of were those Penny Flightposite P.E.'s. I'm not an expert on releases.

I want Teal or Navy Foam One's, but other than that. The only other Foam One that makes sense to me is...

50954306.jpg
PLEASE...either of these are fire.....da next colorway gotta be orlando based.

only time will tell, but i'll say this tho i was more excited about the Trainer retro's that are on the way now that Nike has the NFL contracts back....Air Missions, Air Speed Turf, & Air Barrage on the way!!! i peeped the Griffey JR in the freshwater colorway too looks good but not for me  

only time will tell, but i'll say this tho i was more excited about the Trainer retro's that are on the way now that Nike has the NFL contracts back....Air Missions, Air Speed Turf, & Air Barrage on the way!!! i peeped the Griffey JR in the freshwater colorway too looks good but not for me  

At the end of the day I will take a clear sole that has gotten yellow over any solid color sole.
speak for yourself.....once a sneaker is yellowed out there's no appeal....i'd laugh at you if tried to trade a pair of yellowed coppers or eggplants over some solid reds

or cactuses.....both of those btw are worth on da upper 200+s now.

At the end of the day I will take a clear sole that has gotten yellow over any solid color sole.
speak for yourself.....once a sneaker is yellowed out there's no appeal....i'd laugh at you if tried to trade a pair of yellowed coppers or eggplants over some solid reds

Thanks for the rumorsNikeTalk, I adore the idea of a foam in my favorite color    

Thanks for the rumorsNikeTalk, I adore the idea of a foam in my favorite color    

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Take your own advice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Take your own advice

Back
Top Bottom