ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

tumblr_lkm1oprygW1qzdcie.gif

Originally Posted by astigcandyman

Sorry, but I went 3 for 5. Me and 4 of my friends who have REAL ID's lined up for this just like everyone else and put everything at size 10.5. It was just pure luck. I didn't mean to brag at all. And because I'm new here and find that you guys hate resellers, that was the 1st and last pair I'll ever sell. I started the bid for the pair for ONE (1) peso and it's not in my control that the bidding would end at that price. Anyway, I'll just keep 1 and pass the other one to my cousin in the US at retail price, if that would make those that didn't get a pair happy.

If you've sold 1 pair in your entire life or made a markup, even for 1 centavo, that that makes you a reseller too. I joined NT as a shoe collector and fan myself.
We didn't say that they didn't have real IDs. The problem is that your 4 "friends" put their names in there as well so that YOU could get more pairs. It wasn't for their own collection or use. You brought 4 people to better your chances of getting multiple pairs not to get one pair, in short, to hoard. If you only wanted one pair and brought multiple people to have a better chance of getting said pair, you could have offered your other pairs to the other people in the event at retail (or at an acceptable mark-up of maybe 1k or 2k, not 27k) since you already got yours.
But that isn't the case since your 2 friends who got pairs were clearly there for one purpose: so that you could get more than one and sell them all once the time is right (your first post said: "but i won't sell them though...FOR NOW. do you think they're value will go up if i get them signed by Manny?").

If you're a career reseller, we can't do anything about it. But don't go saying that it was pure luck and that those other friends weren't your "hatak" just so you can fit in here, not to mention your comment above "I'll just keep 1..." clearly shows that you really had NO intention of keeping any of the pairs. It's like you just forced yourself to keep one in order to appease those that didn't get a pair

oh and another thing, your comment that you started the auction at 1 peso is highly suspect. If you even did create an entry with an auction and not just a buy it now price, you would have started it at 7,995. No idiot would start it at 1 peso and accrue a loss unless they were absolutely sure they would get a profit

Sorry, but I went 3 for 5. Me and 4 of my friends who have REAL ID's lined up for this just like everyone else and put everything at size 10.5. It was just pure luck. I didn't mean to brag at all. And because I'm new here and find that you guys hate resellers, that was the 1st and last pair I'll ever sell. I started the bid for the pair for ONE (1) peso and it's not in my control that the bidding would end at that price. Anyway, I'll just keep 1 and pass the other one to my cousin in the US at retail price, if that would make those that didn't get a pair happy.

If you've sold 1 pair in your entire life or made a markup, even for 1 centavo, that that makes you a reseller too. I joined NT as a shoe collector and fan myself.
Ginatungan pa yung mga hindi nakabili at naghanap pa ng karamay.
roll.gif

last post in regards to this topic. i rarely post anyways as its not as it used to be like back in the ezboard days...

whatever floats your boat man...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

enough of this back forth.let's keep it moving people back to the topic.

This.

Good luck to those who are trying to get a pair stateside. I'll make sure to share if I luck out and land a pair.

thanks,
MarcSJ

Originally Posted by abujuga

^ How many pairs did they release over there sir?

They are set to launch this Friday. Very limited like the lights out.

To be honest, it won't disappoint me if I do not end up with a pair of 1.3's -- the Huarache low is far more attractive. I am salty that they took away the special box though.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

enough of this back forth.let's keep it moving people back to the topic.

This.

Good luck to those who are trying to get a pair stateside. I'll make sure to share if I luck out and land a pair.

thanks,
MarcSJ
i know you're always forthcoming with the info man,bless us with knowledge when you get any info.things are as bleak as the weather out here in terms of the 1.3's.

Originally Posted by abujuga

We didn't say that they didn't have real IDs. The problem is that your 4 "friends" put their names in there as well so that YOU could get more pairs. It wasn't for their own collection or use. You brought 4 people to better your chances of getting multiple pairs not to get one pair, in short, to hoard. If you only wanted one pair and brought multiple people to have a better chance of getting said pair, you could have offered your other pairs to the other people in the event at retail (or at an acceptable mark-up of maybe 1k or 2k, not 27k) since you already got yours.
But that isn't the case since your 2 friends who got pairs were clearly there for one purpose: so that you could get more than one and sell them all once the time is right (your first post said: "but i won't sell them though...FOR NOW. do you think they're value will go up if i get them signed by Manny?").

If you're a career reseller, we can't do anything about it. But don't go saying that it was pure luck and that those other friends weren't your "hatak" just so you can fit in here, not to mention your comment above "I'll just keep 1..." clearly shows that you really had NO intention of keeping any of the pairs. It's like you just forced yourself to keep one in order to appease those that didn't get a pair

oh and another thing, your comment that you started the auction at 1 peso is highly suspect. If you even did create an entry with an auction and not just a buy it now price, you would have started it at 7,995. No idiot would start it at 1 peso and accrue a loss unless they were absolutely sure they would get a profit

Well too bad for you abujuga you didn't bring your friends for have a better chance being picked... Cant blame you guys for flaming on astigcandyman since his post is really annoying. The hype on shoes in the Philippines is really on a all time high... I wonder what would be the next  "FAD" would be? Dami ng nakiki-uso eh(just like me bago lang din ako dito) kaya ubusan ng pairs sa mga retail stores...
laugh.gif

^ I didn't even go bro hehehe, I wasn't planning on getting the 1.3s

anyways this is the last I'll be saying about all this. As sir maxtempo said, back to the topic

My biggest fight is not in boxing, but it's to end poverty in my country. I will be wearing Yellow Gloves for this fight as a sign of unity and hope to end poverty. Please join me and wear yellow as well. -- Pacquiao

^was also wondering when he said he wants yellow,im kinda used to see him wearing fire red shorts,kinda confusing too with what nike released for this fight...
From a news a watched during lunchbreak today..
News Reporter : (About Mosley twitter accnt) Medyo marunong na magtagalog si mosley pero MEdyo BAROK...(c'mon give a guy a break his ain't filipino)(english barok naman)
happy.gif

the reporter also wears a MP white shirt over his jacket which is kinda an eyesore 'coz it's fitting,don't know were did he get the idea,he should've just wear an MP Hoodie ..just my 2cents
smile.gif

pacquiao-mosley promotional shirts available at Team Pacquiao store Galleria.
i was hoping to find nike MP yellow shirt but no luck. even the new released MP merchandise by nike were not available. only the MP local merchandise, silverstar tees, and mindstyle tees can be found.
i settled for the Mindstyle yellow shirt instead.

89116b647f9ed9d62af880c9f65ce023026a9ec9_r.jpg

good luck idol MP!

^ manny is just on a whole nother level...!! having namedropped by jay-z in that thank you track.. and to be rubbin shoulders with the bawse officer ricky rozay.. hahaa! buboy lookin hella cool in maybach music group t-shirt.. LOL at the end.. hahaa!!
roll.gif
.. this shows us that the whole hip hop entertainment scene is in pacman fever!! all praises to pacman!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a bit off the topic guys... but im in SG.. does anyone know were i can watch MP fight on sun? or a reliable video streaming url pls... tnx!

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

a bit off the topic guys... but im in SG.. does anyone know were i can watch MP fight on sun? or a reliable video streaming url pls... tnx!

Starhub Cable Channel 202 Super Sports.

Congrats Congressman Manny Pacquiao...

Unanimous Decision Win against Mosley...

3rd Round Knockdown on Mosley...

10th Round Bad Call by Bayless, knockdown count on Manny eventhough it was not...

CONGRESSMAN MANNY PACQUIAO - YOU MADE ALL FILIPINOS PROUD AGAIN...

THANK YOU...

Mosley looks as if he doesn't even want to be there.. congrats to every filipino out there..

Back
Top Bottom