ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

i'm feelin' the respeto tee but i wouldn't even be caught dead wearing the other ones,too eeeewy 

Nah! Black /Red? For me its look like Team banks CW with a MP logo. Nike must have put something special with a filipino touch or filipino inspired theme. Since its manny's last. Anyway Manny just win the 8th and make it in the books.

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. All 11 pairs of shoes with special lasered wooden box and professionlly framed art work were raffled. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.

Good luck to your upcoming fight manny!!!!!

congrats man!
smile.gif
nice pickups on those very very limited pack!!!

That's the pogiest collection of Pacquiao's kicks that I've ever seen... Kudos! Good job.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

horrible shirts. that's the best they can come up with? SMH.
btw, thanks for sharing gingpogi!

Originally Posted by glitch008

Insider pics of the tees that will be releasing in SG...Sorry for the garbage pics, people..
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

3771644cb3dbe89848fcb59ba4eaf33fac06ec5d.pjpg

f7236ac64debb628d0ece4d891c848bd26f6f07c.pjpg

7ea263046cb02dafe4992547edddec0ed8eaf806.pjpg

3a13602749b7ba9ad2b8eaf39a004f4519cd4ff1.pjpg

4a5369b046edb683d7f8e61b94ad4be49814570d.pjpg
What's SG? And where can I buy online, such as the BOOM! shirt? Thanks!

singapore = sg

wait till tues or even monday night people might be selling some at ebay if ever it releases tom...

the BOOM! shirts will probably the only tees i buy from this batch.. the tees with manny's face looks like something that Accel would come up with

Originally Posted by gingpogi

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. All 11 pairs of shoes with special lasered wooden box and professionlly framed art  were raffled. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.

Good luck to your upcoming fight manny!!!!!
pinakamainit dito . lol
smokin.gif

I might cop the respeto shirt.  I'll pass on the Boom shirts.  Reminds me of another pinoy boxer that goes by that monicker, lol

cac3.jpg

73060449074883578652986.jpg

at nt us this was said to be the actual shoe to be released
frown.gif
still hoping that we get the mid version with strap. oh well still a collectors shoe...

73919449006103578652986.jpg

lets also wait if this would be released

^^
yeah he should focus on the fight. the way he is right now is not the usual manny. lets see if what ariza said could bear fruit...the last days of training would be the key for him to win...Go Manny!!!

^^ my local nike park (cebu) sent me a text message that they'll release MP merchandise this coming thursday. I'm guessing that would be nationwide

Back
Top Bottom