ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Pacquiao - Margarito HBO 24/7: Episode 1 - (Part 1 of 2)

Pacquiao - Margarito HBO 24/7: Episode 1 - (Part 2 of 2)

"I'm not disappointed, i'm okay. if the fight happens, if not, thats fine. because in my achievement in boxing, you know, compared to him.....
grin.gif
"
pimp.gif

How many White and Gold pairs were available in Manila? Only Nike BHS again? I wonder if Manny's new store in the Galleria will eventually get pairs like the Lights Out. 

Nice Pick Up^^^ More pictures!!!!

MP Store in galleria will get their pairs after the fight .. That's what d staff said to me yesterday when i passed by.. HTH..

^^^Nike parks have those already? Any confirmation?
happy.gif
how are those therma fit hoodies lookin?

confirmed! nike park robinsons place have it already..

white/gold (premium) = 5,895
black/red = 4,995

good news:  Pac gear arrived in Nike Park here in Cebu....  so I'm sure its up in Luzon too
bad news:  rumors are saying that Amir Khan "stopped" Manny in  3 rounds during sparring.  Freddie's not happy.  Not sure how reliable the source is though.  ringsidereport.com or something.  

Any one have pics or link for the pics of all the pacquiao gears and shoes released? That's bad( manny being stopped after 3), but let's just hope he learns from it and concentrate harder for the last 2 weeks of training...

Nice hoody. I heard some stadium stores got the white boom shirt and the la fortuna design. But they're all sold out.

Stadium update:
Nike Rockwell got their white boom shirts "Pakyaw-ed", which means all sold out by 1 customer.
those hoodies are looking good.

lace switch!:

7172598e929a8f330cada043294cba1c677c954.jpg

so nice! Try a red lace on the black MP pair.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom