ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

this fight and the Clottey fight before just doesn't seem as hyped as usual.  Or is it that we're just so spoiled with Manny's recent success,  that we just trust Manny's gonna win?  Being a Laker fan, this fight feels like its just another regular season game against the Raptors or something 
laugh.gif

HBO 24/7 Last Part Episode 4

Part 1

Part 2

Have u seen the weigh-in.. Oh my God Tony looks drained! thats bad news for team margarito...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

this fight and the Clottey fight before just doesn't seem as hyped as usual.    
how can anyone hype up a boring matchup?

I just hope this isn't as boring as that last one.

np man!

Go Manny!!!

both camps having issues at the dressing room

margarito was said to have taken ephedra but apparently the substance wasnt taken...urine test is requested to be done before the fight but still no decision. after the fight it might be done...

then margarito's camp was saying that they didnt see one of the tapes on manny's hands...

i guess its fight time tactics for both camps...

^"it's a me!mario!" looks like manny got a couple of punches to the mug as well,that tee will be copped on sight!
pimp.gif
good !$@ job manny!

Congratulations Manny!! You have once again brought pride for our country. What a class act....Keep up the great work!!!

Pac's win drove all types of customers to Nike stores. Anyone seen a Size S Grey MP Hoodie still available?

Back
Top Bottom