ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

pacman vs cotto next. manny still not respected, read from the other thread. what THE man should do to prove himself?

Originally Posted by GZA73

life size!!!
266552383_o.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

hey guys was browsing the net and bumped into these pics:

Manny has truly reached the top in terms of his Nike endorsement, he is in this NSW AW77 Hoodie campaign together with Kobe, Nadal and Sharapova.

Hopefully we can get those here.

^thanks for sharing
happy.gif
he has became a internationalsuperstar na talaga. hope nike will make another sig shoe for him. And i hope he is training right now, cotto would not be a walk in the park..

pero parang baliktad ata yung pagkasuot nila ni nadal
laugh.gif

windbreaker asa loob hoodie sa labas parang mga engot
laugh.gif

i hope he wins... medyo kinakabahan ako for him against cotto..hindi masyado ang ibababa ng timbang

here's another pic from the shoot that i bumped into (from another forum):

manny and jinkee with kobe, hmm......i thought you were a celtics fan manny haha

Sabi nga ni Coach Roach, Manny will WIN pero by decison not TKO.
I hope Manny pulls a surprise, TKO sana.

Tagal na nag eensayo si Cotto eh. Si Manny start pa lang pero I guess sukat na sukat na naman nya yung sarili nya eh. Good luckManny!!!
Win or loose you've made as proud and honeslty I don't think his going to loose,
not even to Floyd NO Money Bad Wether.

There's been some buzz about another set of Pacman's kicks coming out in time for his fight with Miguel Cotto. If this is true, can anyone post pics?Thanks!
happy.gif

i have a pic of a next possible MP kicks but there's no word yet.. as a usual protocol, we wait for the sources about any confirmation and let them post itfirst before anyone else..
wink.gif

the earlier release was better.. like what posted on the other thread, i was hoping for a lil creativity or a different theme on what the people would normallyexpect..

i need another pair badly, i hope the cw would not be too loud
happy.gif
and nomore campouts please.

Got that, Flashout! Thanks for the heads up.
happy.gif

^ Jason16, yeah bro...sana wala nang campouts. And I hope they don't release it on the day of the fight.
indifferent.gif

hope there's no more campout this 25th

im likin the glow in the dark, wonder if the tee is also glow in the dark and if all 259 pairs drop

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Found one of the new PACMAN Shirts released for the Fight on Nov 14th:

newpacmanshirt.jpg
for real? saw that shirt in champs westfield solano mall but ignored it.. smh
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom