All My Mercedes Benz Fans No Love For The M-Class vol. Its Not A Soccer Mom Whip

wj4

Damn, now you know who will come in here (if he isn't banned yet).

Man Nt.. All the threads I see about MB and other luxury cars I never see any pics of people with any M-Class Benzes .. IMO the M-Class Benz is sick and I knowit has the rep of being like a family/Mom car but I feel if you did it right how im going to do mine it would be real hot and would have hella cred... ifeverything works out right I should have my 02' M-Class 450 Black on Black in june I would get a coupe or another c-class benz but from experience Ican't really fit or just fit im 6'4 so what's your insight I know its rep but why can't a 19 yr old role around in that M-Class ?

11vgot2.jpg

i love mine

rediculouslyballin will come in here saying how he bought a used MClass and stunted on people...then brag how the thing was ballin because apparently ballinnow means buying used soccer mom cars and stunting on people who dont care..

Angel

I was told these things had a lot of problems when they first dropped, not sure about now though. Never really appealed to me.

yeah its mine the z4 is moms 740 dads and ml430 is mine. Handles better than any SUV I've driven, good power too. Only drawback is maintenance

I love ML's. My co-worker just got a new one fully loaded and that vehicles is nice! I love the aluminum skid plates in the front and back and theleather/nubuck or suede interior.

id drive one, only in black on black wheels though.
any other way.. then yeah.. it looks like a whip my mom would push.

G wagon ftw!

see those are the only pullbacks im having im hearing from people that the older M-Class (that one im getting being a 02') ML450 that they maintenance onthem is crazy
embarassed.gif
and I mean im open to paying for some problems that come up usually with used cars but I not trying to have to put what I payed for it withinthe first two years and to dude who said black on black would be the way to roll it
smokin.gif
that's the way im gonna do it and to mwebsteristhetruth or anyother m-class owner what is like a round figure of what your annual matinence costs are thanks in advance

the new ones are
pimp.gif
especially the AMG edition drop it put some 22-24inch rims flat/contoured face without a lip a nice drop a you're golden....

ACTUALLY!!!!!..... im going to go ahead and leave the dodge caravans to you Hustle1man.. if someone was going to offer me a free dodge caravan first id justhit him with the
indifferent.gif
and then say thanks but no thanks... and to all the nonhaters saying the new ML is hot I agree I would get the latest one but like I saidim 19 and the new M-Classes are like 50000 and im getting my 02 ML450 for the low so I can't complain
smokin.gif

I dont care for the old M bodies but the new Ms are def nice! I would rather get an 02 X5

I have driven dam near every car made under 300,000 and I will be the first to say that the m class's suck. Why not just get a range rover. Or if you mustget a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better?

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I have driven dam near every car made under 300,000 and I will be the first to say that the m class's suck. Why not just get a range rover. Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better?
Maybe because their not in the same price range? Perhaps it's not as reliable? Also maybe because this is a thread about ML's?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I have driven dam near every car made under 300,000 and I will be the first to say that the m class's suck. Why not just get a range rover. Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better?
Maybe because their not in the same price range? Perhaps it's not as reliable? Also maybe because this is a thread about ML's?
" Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class" -The Swoosh

i was also thinking about getting an audi A6 i think both of them are crazy which one would you all choose

Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class or better

cus some people do actually drive cars for functionality, i take my m skiing nearly every weekend in winter. plus the s is about 30k more base price. as youcan see, our family has a 7 series and z4 so getting an s or e would be pointless. and when the m was purchased, new, the x5 was in its first model year andhad major reliability questions and honestly didnt drive as nice. the range is also about 20k more, while the mercedes m has very similar spec, v8 with morepower, 4wd, etc etc. and yes, i prefer the look of the x5, but at the time the m was a better purchase. and for people who hate on buying cars new, whatever

i was also thinking about getting an audi A6 i think both of them are crazy which one would you all choose

id take the m, i like driving suvs and the m handles real real nice for such a big car. trust me, if you have ever driven american suvs this feels nothing likethat

mwebsteristhetruth thanks for coming through with such a strong defense for the ML and my boy got MClass too so i know the drive is crazy... but i was sayingwhat is the like annual maitenence of the ML because im not trying pay on maitenence for what i payed for the car within the first two years

Originally Posted by RFX45

" Or if you must get a Mercedes why not get a new E or S class" -The Swoosh
Do you not know the difference between cars and SUV's? Because fi you do then you won't be comparing the ML to the E or S Class. As statedbefore, every vehicla has it's specific function and not everyone wants a car. You come to a thread about ML's and recommend cars, not only that butalso recommend something that is much mroe expensive? It's like you just posted just to post and not even think about or read what the thread is about.

Back
Top Bottom