all N'Ters that are guys i need help/advice

My Girlfriend wants to go clubbing without me.. i trust her and everything but idk what do.. I think clubbing is for single ppl and a way to meet new differentsingle ppl. She told me that sometimes she wants me to come with her and her friends clubbing ( which i dont mind at all ) then sometimes she just wants to bewith her friends only clubbing. i met all her friends but idk if they are party girls who dont give a **** about anything. and if she just wants to go dancingthen why the **** wouldnt she want to go dancing with me. She says if she doesnt do it now she is going to be missing out on something she enjoys doing..which makes me think she wants to be single but she said she just wants to live her young life. i am not one to control her or tell her what to do and i donthold her back from anything. we have been with each for 2yrs now.

i just need some advice on what to do. and what to tell her

If she gon cheat on you shell do it on her way to church.

Dont stress her out about going to the club. Let the chips fall where they may.

If she wants to go out with her friends, just trust her. I'm sure she has a lot of respect for you and will carry herself well. You should be fine homez...Every once in a while, be up to going out with her. Be sincere about it though..

i think ima just tell her do what she wants im not there to stop her or anything
i just think its weird that she told me this randomly.

every once in a while girls jus want to be with their friends
now if this becomes a habit then i might have a problem with that

this is how i think about it
my girlfriend + single friends + Club = FAIL.

how would a guy like it if his Gf is gettin hit on by some random guy. and not there not to say anything and how does it look like to other ppl, that i lether club while being in a relationship.
I

Originally Posted by Diego

If she gon cheat on you shell do it on her way to church.

Dont stress her out about going to the club. Let the chips fall where they may.
Damn. That's some real **%!.

ahhh theres two ways to look at it(life expierences).

1. You cant trust females, and their sluttish friends.....add alcohol and anything is a go. Can't blame the dudes in the club, cuz it's nature. So shecould be at the club doin dirt with other dudes she meets there or knows. They might wanna blame it on the alcohol, but it's just what gives them the keyto do dirt, but not that cause or excuse. "Boozes makes people do things they already wanted to do"-Nelson Muntz

2. "I let her do her, and in turn she's doin me"-Jay-Z
That line woke me up, it made me realize if I chill bout her goin out and have her fun, she is gonna comeback to me(doesn't apply to all girls). Shebasically just wants to go out and have her fun while she is young & get her space; and if she is a good girl, she will comeback to you.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

how would a guy like it if his Gf is gettin hit on by some random guy. and not there not to say anything and how does it look like to other ppl, that i let her club while being in a relationship.
I
Shes 20 yrs old. You dont Let her do anything.
You just thinking too much.
Sometimes girls just want to do @@$! like that.

No different than sometimes you may want to catch a few drinks at the bar with your male friends.
If its something that just comes up randomly then just let it take its course.
If she tries to make this an every weekend thing, than thats when you need to get all Chriss Breezy on her.

how would a guy like it if his Gf is gettin hit on by some random guy. and not there not to say anything and how does it look like to other ppl, that i let her club while being in a relationship.
I
1. you let your girl be an adult and handle it... no need to be captain all the time.
2. "let her"
smh.gif

Thanks guys i know this is making me look insecure but i just need advice how to handle the issue.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I
1. you let your girl be an adult and handle it... no need to be captain all the time.
2. "let her"
smh.gif

Dirty's reply is chock full of TRUTH. I like the part where you say, "I trust her, but..."

That means you don't trust her. Treat her like an adult and she will act like an adult. Treat her like a child and she'll do some dumb @$!#.

On a side note, you act like you don't care and she will find someone that does care. Tell her you have no problem with her going out because you aregoing out with your friends and that you want to meet afterwards for a late-night burrito or something...

Bro, all the chicks i mess with at the clubs have boyfriends.. Its like they go there to get away from their lame #@* boyfriends that try to cuff them.

She'll probably have a lot of guys approaching her--that's what clubs are typically used for. I'm assuming you knew that already, though. So, Iguess it's just a matter of whether you're cool with that or not. If yes, let her go out and don't get upset. If no, leave her.

Post solved.

Being that we've been so helpful.....Whats good with the pics?

This way NT can determine at what rate will dudes be approaching her.

....Jussayin

dont even trip homie she just wants to get out and be wit her girls
you should go out wit your boys an go to a club or somethin
orrr
follow ur chick go to the club she goes too but dont get caught
and if shes creepin
jump out on her like "AHA" then start a club fight

Back
Top Bottom