ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

im not a fan of coffee..or mocha colorways.....looks like doodoo to me! :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

Never been a fan of earthtones on J's....but I disliked the Mochas at release too....so who knows....
[/b]​

Love the XIV. The more the merrier..

and I can't wait for the XXI... transparent soles, ultra cool !!!

What will they think of next.

Thanks JB

Peace :pimp:
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan, the best there ever was. The best there ever will be...

Personally these look "OK" to me definetely have to see better pics OR in person to decide. The rest of the XIVs are :pimp:
pimp.gif

you know what?

i'm glad everyone's hatin' on them...

that just means more pairs for eddie mack and me.

then a couple years from now these are going to be highly sought after commodities just like all the other jordans people slept on.

but yeah, i could care less about value, whatever pairs i cop are going to be for my size 12 feet alone.

"Challenge me. Doubt me. Disrespect me.
Tell me I am older. Tell me I am slower.
Tell me I can no longer fly...
..I want you to."
- Mike -

Quote:
Eddie, do you know if the retros will have the Zoom Air as well?

this is ed on mikes name.

yes, they have heel zoom and forefoot articulated zoom
I Need Dunks and AJ's 5,10,18,19, 19 low DS!!Sizes 9-10 DS only!!!! got some? Email me daddyl88@aol.com ONLY DS/BRANDNEW BOX AND CARDS AND LACES AND LOCKS(when they came with them) Must have pics. Oh yeah...JERZZZZZZ

Copped x2

Nuff Said
"The blunted eyes of the youth search for a guide A thug is a lost man in disguise The rise and fall, of a nation, even when the buildings tumble I still stand tall" -Common

I actually like those ... JB doesn't make too many brown colorways of J's.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

XIV never appealed to me for some reason...
I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result. -Michael Jordan

i think i will actually have to seer them in person or pics that have better ligjting. possible cop

Back
Top Bottom