All Star 2006 Hyperstrikes Together

Been too lazy to upload pics. Mods - if you feel that this belongs in pickup or another forum, please go ahead and move.

smugas.jpg

smugj5.jpg

are those your kicks? i want those lebrons
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R.

WOW man i wish i can get those or aleast one of those good pick up
By the way what sz are they
I Can Take Phrase Thats Rarely Heard Flip It Now Its A Daily Word-RAKIM

MEMBER 2

^^^DigitalJordan - I knew you had to have the Holy Trinity set! I think maybe you, me and only 3 other people probably have the full set outside of the campus.

Do you know what the exact production numbers were on these?

Where did I get those? Compliments of Nike, of course. All sz. 9, NOT for sale.

KDAY, that's another beautiful group shot from you today, thanks for sharing.

nice
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Those are pretty nice. Can you guys post detailed pics. Those Lebrons colorways are nice. Not really feeling the other ones.Thanks for the pics.
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

cool collection to have, but damn they are all ugly. the lebron sare better than the af1s and kobe but if they werent hyperstrikes, you would see a ton of :x
sick.gif

i guess if they were free, id be loving them too.

EST 2005
bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com
aim - bordeaux7s

Man, growing up in Houston, this @#%$ is illllllll.

Although I'm not a big fan of the Oilers colorway of the LB3, I'm absolutely in love with the Astros AF1 and Rockets ZK1.

Now if only I could find the damn things. :smh:
nono.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

damn did those come out in stores in h-town during all star weekend?? mayn those are sick
success is the best revenge

Quote:
Although I'm not a big fan of the Oilers colorway of the LB3, I'm absolutely in love with the Astros AF1 and Rockets ZK1.

Now if only I could find the damn things

funny, dill, me and you have the opposite problems.

i could care less for the Astros AF1 and the Rockets ZK1, but i really want those Brons for my feet..

and i was actually offered the latter two but for too much.. i dunno about ya'll but i don't want to be part of the four-digit shoe club anymore. props to cats like KDAY and DJ that get them for free..

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Back
Top Bottom