ALL STAR 2011 LOS ANGELES IS HERE! ANY JORDAN EVENTS FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND!

Kevin Hart & Shaq's All Star afterparty @ Club Nokia. Met Lamar Odom, Khloe & Kim K., and Cuba Gooding Jr. Good times.

2zrzvhs.jpg

just got back from Beverly Center to see Lebron at HOH.....the mall was a zoo!!. Took 1.5 hrs to drive a few miles and no parking and all the streets around the mall backed up like crazy. Got to the mall, security is not letting anyone into the store..a million peeps just standing around.....said screw it and left...what a waste of time

just got back from Beverly Center to see Lebron at HOH.....the mall was a zoo!!. Took 1.5 hrs to drive a few miles and no parking and all the streets around the mall backed up like crazy. Got to the mall, security is not letting anyone into the store..a million peeps just standing around.....said screw it and left...what a waste of time

i was able to see melo at fox hills...wasn't too out of control. he's a lot smaller than i thought he would be. some of his quotes...

favorite j's: jordan xi
his favorite to ball in: jordan v.5
been tryin for 5 or 6 yrs to get a jordan xi nuggets pe...haha

oh...and he's pickin blake griffin to win the dunk contest tonight!!!

i was able to see melo at fox hills...wasn't too out of control. he's a lot smaller than i thought he would be. some of his quotes...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

I swung by after Beverly Center to check out the setup.  Shieks was packed but the rest of the mall was not too bad.  Tried on the AJ 2011's with the 2 different insoles (air max and zoom) at FTA.  They are actually pretty comfortable but there was no way I was buying these for full price.  They still had a FSR of the AJ III's and had some OC Kobe VI's left.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

I swung by after Beverly Center to check out the setup.  Shieks was packed but the rest of the mall was not too bad.  Tried on the AJ 2011's with the 2 different insoles (air max and zoom) at FTA.  They are actually pretty comfortable but there was no way I was buying these for full price.  They still had a FSR of the AJ III's and had some OC Kobe VI's left.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Kevin Hart & Shaq's All Star afterparty @ Club Nokia. Met Lamar Odom, Khloe & Kim K., and Cuba Gooding Jr. Good times.

2zrzvhs.jpg

What is up with Kevin Hart's apparel, is he the new spokesperson for K-Mart? (Look at his tiny @5$ silver necklace!!!)
roll.gif

2zrzvhs.jpg

What is up with Kevin Hart's apparel, is he the new spokesperson for K-Mart? (Look at his tiny @5$ silver necklace!!!)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

2zrzvhs.jpg

roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^I don't see anything funny about that:/ it's his style so grow up!!!!!!!

2zrzvhs.jpg

roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^I don't see anything funny about that:/ it's his style so grow up!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by djpaulsabong

2zrzvhs.jpg

roll.gif

hey my apology if i offended you due to the fact ...he is a celebrity...at an after-party in LA ...wearing a tiny silver chain. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by djpaulsabong

2zrzvhs.jpg

roll.gif

hey my apology if i offended you due to the fact ...he is a celebrity...at an after-party in LA ...wearing a tiny silver chain. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom