All these NBA jerseys on ebay from Hong Kong, legit???

so after watching the orlando magic game tonight, i realized i need to cop myself a pinstripe penny hardaway jersey
so i hop on ebay and see all these jerseys for cheap (but shipping sometimes cost more than the actual jersey)
some sellers (gloryera or hao ruikai) have between 400-500 positive feedback and a ton of jerseys priced at $21.99. too good to be true or are prices in hong kong That cheap?

most of those feedbacks come from people who dont know any better.

sad reality of our times.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

most of those feedbacks come from people who dont know any better.

sad reality of our times.
yea, thats what i was thinking.
but all the pics look legit
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

so after watching the orlando magic game tonight, i realized i need to cop myself a pinstripe penny hardaway jersey
so i hop on ebay and see all these jerseys for cheap (but shipping sometimes cost more than the actual jersey)
some sellers (gloryera or hao ruikai) have between 400-500 positive feedback and a ton of jerseys priced at $21.99. too good to be true or are prices in hong kong That cheap?
Fake.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Fake.

but theyre swingman
ohwell.gif

my man, dont listen to these people, they just trying to find the jersey and bid on it themselves.

hong kong you say? ..i checked his profile and stuff out and he seems legit.

hurry up and bid or make him an offer before someone else snatches it from you

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks
what about during their hardwood classics jerseys? notice the tag

313394432_o.jpg

Is the NBA logo even suppose to be that dark? And I don't even think Nike ever made a Penny Swingman jersey, as they stopped making NBA jerseys in 2005.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks
what about during their hardwood classics jerseys? notice the tag

313394432_o.jpg

could be a Tmac tho...

just pull the trigger, dudes arent gonna be following you around examining you with a magnifying glass to see if its real or not

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Is the NBA logo even suppose to be that dark? And I don't even think Nike ever made a Nike Swingman jersey, as they stopped making NBA jerseys in 2005.
i think its the flash of the camera

op pm me with the size u need n exact jersey. i might be able to help you with an authentic.

Back
Top Bottom