All these NBA jerseys on ebay from Hong Kong, legit???

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks
what about during their hardwood classics jerseys? notice the tag

313394432_o.jpg

could be a Tmac tho...

I was gonna say the same thing. All their Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys were modern players on old style jerseys.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

LimitedRetroOG said:
Is the NBA logo even suppose to be that dark? And I don't even think Nike ever made a Nike Swingman jersey, as they stopped making NBA jerseys in 2005.

indifferent.gif
I meant to say Penny Swingman. My bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

If I were you Id get a T-Mac Authentic and get the name switched. you can get these for under a bill legit of ebay

001093780.jpg

sick.gif
i forgot how ugly the magic jerseys were.

OP you should head over to jerseycentral.org you will get a solid answer to any jersey question you have.

the only licensed companies that made authentic penny orlando jersey's are champion and mitchell and ness. as for that nike swingman its real, but in my opinion it looks customized from the mcgrady jersey that came out in 03.

If I were you Id get a T-Mac Authentic and get the name switched. you can get these for under a bill legit of ebay

001093780.jpg
I saw both of them play in '97, but this can't be the game I went to, because they were playing in Orlando, and Detroit had different jerseys. 

how can you lose? it's only $22. if it's fake then use it as a throw-a-way instead of a throwback

Originally Posted by raptors29

001093780.jpg
I saw both of them play in '97, but this can't be the game I went to, because they were playing in Orlando, and Detroit had different jerseys.
Wait, that picture is legit? Joe Dumars was still playing in 1999? Jesus Christ, I'm getting old. He did make his way to GM pretty quick considering that.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks

313394432_o.jpg

could be a Tmac tho...

I was gonna say the same thing. All their Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys were modern players on old style jerseys.

sick.gif
what is wrong with that jersey. Looks like it has a drop tail...I thought they were supposed to have an even hem.

Originally Posted by jtc85

how can you lose? it's only $22. if it's fake then use it as a throw-a-way instead of a throwback

Partially true, but shipping is like $25
ohwell.gif

the magic pinstripe jersey is probably the most overhyped jersey of all time. It really isn't that dope.

ps. Who still wears jerseys?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

313394432_o.jpg

could be a Tmac tho...

sick.gif
what is wrong with that jersey. Looks like it has a drop tail...I thought they were supposed to have an even hem.
laugh.gif
And its a reversible home/away you can see the white home inside

Originally Posted by stunner157

001093780.jpg

sick.gif
buggin, thats they're 2nd best jersey after da pinstripe joints....EVERYONE had da Mcgrady authentic one in highschool

I'm from Hong Kong and travel there often. You guys just need to understand that there is a different in average income when comparing to the US. For example at the midst of the Grape V release when here in the US it was easily 250 - 300 for DS, I picked up 3 pairs in Hong Kong less than 125 USD/pair. Is a different Market there.

My 2 cents is that that jersey is legit.

I'm sure some of yall can read chinese, for example 99 retro IV w/ NIKE AIR thats like less than 200USD.

See?

cop it son.... where u think all the jerseys get made????? I was in the Pacific for a mn and Ill tell u that they got mad resources out there...

Oh yea and if any of you need something from there PM me, and I'll try to get them over here safely with a small charge
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

could be a Tmac tho...

sick.gif
laugh.gif
And its a reversible home/away you can see the white home inside

are you serious?  that is obviously not a reversible jersey...i could give you a list of reasons why, but im not going to waste my time.

you guys need to educate yourselves: http://niketalk.com/topic/196232?page=1

also: http://jerseycentral.org/index.php

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stunner157

001093780.jpg

sick.gif
buggin, thats they're 2nd best jersey after da pinstripe joints....EVERYONE had da Mcgrady authentic one in highschool
yeah these were
pimp.gif
I still need an away champion, the reebok ones you cant really see the stars.

Back
Top Bottom