ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

my favorites in philly are lorenzos and soho
and BigB- You don't need to bring that many Js to philly, especially if you plan on going out to any of the so called clubs there.  philly is backwards and usually is a no go with sneakers at the club or at least it was when i lived there.

new york on the other hand its all good everywhere.

Got a few extra bucks?  Groupon has a great deal going on to support Hand2Paw.

Hand2Paw connects teenagers who are emerging from homelessness with volunteer opportunities at local animal shelters, selecting especially dedicated volunteers for six-week paid internships.

Donate $10 to Help Fund an Internship for a Teen Emerging From Homelessness with Hand2Paw  http://www.groupon.com/de...mp;utm_source=uu12753720
http://www.groupon.com/deals/the-ha...ferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu12753720[font=Helvetica, Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif][/font]

Abakus is trash in my opinion. Nice guys and all, but their definition of "brand new" is flawed. Also severely over priced, especially for their worn section.

A new consignment shop opened up in Philly at the Piazza (n 2nd st).  Not sure how long it's been open.  I wish them the best, but I don't see this store lasting too long.  I know it's consignment, but the prices are ridiculous.  And I have to imagine the rent they're paying is really high for the location.
http://www.solecontrolphilly.com/

I hate the Piazza. Everything that opens there has so much potential to be great, but the attitudes of the people that live/work around there really mess it up for me.

yoooo today i was driving down and a store caught my eye with some ill tees, its by the bell anyone know the name? im trying to cop some online if they sell

Not too bad. If you want to get your own place, in a not too terrible neighborhood, expect to pay around $700 a month. Or if you can do roommates, you can get a really nice place for about the same price with 3 or 4 other people.

It's also ridiculously cheap to do stuff in Philly as long as you know where to look. In the recent years, Philly really turned into a Pub/Hipster utopia, so if that's what you're into, you're golden. I'm all about a good, cheap bar, but they usually attract hipsters...and hipsters can go kick rocks with no socks as far as I'm concerned.

As far as sneakers go, releases are pretty easy to get. At least they were, the last time I bought something around RD was the Playoff XIIIs and before that I can't even remember. I don't know about the limited releases like SJ Dunks, I don't know of a place that gets releases like that.

But, yeah, if you're going to school, Temple is probably the best school for it's price range. They also accept Associate Degrees from CCP so you can go even cheaper, which is what I'm doing. Good luck.

I got my Space Jam dunks from Kinetic in Delaware, they've been getting more sizes of limited releases lately, nice people too.

Passing through PA on my way to NY on Nov 12. Was wondering if any stores still had the silver Foam Maxes in stock?

Originally Posted by emcconathey

I got my Space Jam dunks from Kinetic in Delaware, they've been getting more sizes of limited releases lately, nice people too.
hahah you were right behind me, whats good? did you go for the derbys?

@illadelALLDAY  i agree, they wanted like 250 for the 05 carolina nubuck 5s and they were all muffed up, place has potential and is nice to visit

which stores are getting the concords in december? not trying to have to wait in huge lines come the end of the year. thanks

Originally Posted by superdude2311

which stores are getting the concords in december? not trying to have to wait in huge lines come the end of the year. thanks

Try olympia sports in franklin mills. You can pre order them and skip the lines.

ANYWHERE in the area still have the black/cement 3s? Had to work all day today and my connect fell through and it looks like I missed out. Any assist would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by nephi215

Originally Posted by superdude2311

Try olympia sports in franklin mills. You can pre order them and skip the lines.
thanks but I called them and said its first come first serve. appreciate the help though

HOH footlocker in Cherry Hill Mall is doing a midnight release-- this is the word from Cherry Hill Mall security:
Per mall management, we will allow customers for the FootLocker shoe release to line up at the sliding glass doors at the rear of the mall at 6pm on Thursday night.  These doors are the closes to FL. 

At 9pm we will open up the line interior of the mall. Those customers waiting outside the mall, at the sliding glass doors, will be the only ones who we allow to line up inside. Customers will line up along the wall and in an area that will have stantions.

Footlocker Staff will advise all customers for the shoe release as to where the line is forming.

WE WILL NOT LET ANY CUSTOMERS LINE UP PRIOR TO 6P !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom