ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

^you going there, judeezy?

avoided like the plague.  was in the mall last night-- fools was gettin hype-- and you could tell they had no clue what was about to go down-- neither did footlocker employees... was lookin' real shady.  can't be wrapped up in all that mayhem.  if i strike out online tonight, I'm hittin UBIQ at around 5-6 AM... but wouldn't be surprised if there's a line formed already there too.  this release is pandaemonium, mayne.

Apparently there was some list at Cherry Hill that I had no idea about until around 5:30 so I was number 179! I waited until 11:30 when they handed out tickets and they ran out of all the sizes I can fit into.  Then rushed home to try online but epically failed.

Shout out to anybody that I saw and yapped it up with this morning at the Gallery...FinishLine, Modell's, and Kicks...

Things were very calm. I overslept and didn't get there till about 6am but it was real small crowds at that time... few people in front of Modells and Footlocker, no one in front of Ubiq. I went up to Villa and was 12th in line. Villa had the most pairs, around 80. Everyone was well behaved and things went smoothly from what I saw.

Got to my local sneakervilla at 6, was 12th in line, was very calm. Once 8 AM hit all hell broke lose, this lady brought 5 kids and cut in line n started trouble. Next thing you know employee tells us they had 30 pairs and if you are not a 8 or a 9.5 you are SOL, when she said that everyone bumrushed to the front of the door. Poorly ran, the manager and employees were shady and sheisty as hell. Once they opened they let 2-3 ppl in at a time, at this point it was 40 deep in line. First 4 ppl came in and got their pair, and then they say they are sold out, at this point everyone was like #@! and pissed. Apparently the employees held and reserved all their pairs 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Worst experience ever.

s/o to the people who i camped out with at Kicks USA in Northeast. waited longer than i would have liked, but met some cool people.

Going to be in downtown Philly covering the Winter Classic. Coming from Toronto, what's going on New Year's day? Any parties on January 1st?

Originally Posted by apthekid

Shout out to anybody that I saw and yapped it up with this morning at the Gallery...FinishLine, Modell's, and Kicks...

Nice meeting you, man.  Good to see another Giants fan in Philly.

Haha I wish I could get my hands on another one. You must not have been around when they sold them on the site. There were only 144 total made, and the site that sold them crashed worse than Eastbay on a Jordan release date. I got lucky after about 1000 refreshes and was able to get mine. I'm hoping they release another NT hat soon.

I'll probably see you at the Jordan IV release in a few weeks. I'll be at Villa.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

^Careful with the Villa man, every time I've been there for a release something shady has gone down.

This.  I dont eff with Villa as long as I can avoid it. 

any engineers in philly?
i'm coming to the BEYA conference this weekend. Should be staying at the Marriott Downtown so i guess there'll always be something to do

What restaurants should i try during my stay? what shops? attractions? clubs? hook me up NT

anybody grabbing the all star KD Ivs? If anyone know where i can grab a pair early let me know, still looking for the YOTD ones too

Back
Top Bottom