ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Philly's sneaker game is on a much smaller level than NYC and Boston. I recommend any sneaker people in the area to come support the Philly show, why not. There may not be any more shows in the Philly area, due to lack of participation. I actually won tickets from 215 mag, so I will definitely be in the building, I would have been regardless.
You make a good point. I'll be there.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Philly's sneaker game is on a much smaller level than NYC and Boston. I recommend any sneaker people in the area to come support the Philly show, why not. There may not be any more shows in the Philly area, due to lack of participation. I actually won tickets from 215 mag, so I will definitely be in the building, I would have been regardless.
I'm disappointed I can't make it bc I would love to see The Clipse, but I'll be down at the shore this weekend.

i was thinking about going to sneakerpimps on the way back from the kid cudi concert last night.... i saw a little ad and it was the sneakerpimps.... i neverbeen to a sneaker event so i thought hmm why not and i read that clipse and jcole were gonna be there... im a huge clipse fan and jcole i dig so i might beattending my first sneaker event. chance to meet some people that love shoes

^ wow real nice forces in your listing. If I wouldna just bought a crib, I would be emailing you. Hope to see you all at the show tonight, come out and showsome support.

ill be at the show tonight. j. cole the only reason im goin. aint got no money for kicks. anybody buy tickets online? im plannin on just gettin em at the door

Has anyone been in any local FLs and purchased any CDPs for $100? If so, which stores have any good packs left?

For those who went to sneakerpimps who was the girl rapping over the A Milli beat? And any info on those CDP's would be greatly appreciated.

joya bravo or somethin like that. she was terrible. that other chick performing was better imo. j. cole tore that *%#! up tho. left after his set, didnt feellike stayin for clipse, should have tho.

It was Ok. Nothing to come home and type a full page review on niketalk about. You really didnt miss anything of importance.

I only went to see J Cole's performance, but wound up staying to see the Clipse perform (whom ive never listened to besides singles)

All in all, it was better then sitting in the house.
eyes.gif

Going to check out HOH Friday night or Saturday morning. Really pissed that I can't make it Sunday when Andre and Thad are there.

Just came back from checking out HOH in Cherry Hill, it's pretty cool..best part, I got the Atlantic Penny 2s, i was shocked to see them so I had to pickthem up.

Thats cool man, congrats! I had to drive to BMore to get the Atlantics. I am gonna head down HOH on Sunday to check it out.

Originally Posted by basslinewonder

I'm heading to Temple U this fall...its easy to buy alot of sneakers you want there...without waiting in long lines
Please be sure to register for English 101 your first semester.

I'm heading over the HOH sometime next week, what else did they have besides the Pennys? And does anybody know where I can find am 180s ultramarine besidesubiq?

Back
Top Bottom