All Things Sports Media Thread!!

1603310883430.png

This whole Mike Vick situation was dumb. So much wasted time, energy, and resources. Glad he recovered from it. We knew what it was really about.

watching Vick 30 for 30

Last edited:
They've been slowly putting everything on espn+ since it started. Eff espn though. The whole day they got the same people debating about the same topics. Only shows I watch are morning sports center and Highly Questionable.

Keyshawn played offense at the highest level of his sport...

and dude is confused by a very simple comparison between different sides of the ball USING the side he played and should be most familiar with

and espn gave this dude a radio show and put him on this nfl show with genuinely good people

they need to give this job to Ryan Clark and/or Dominique

just look at his face vs the guy who played DT

Brandon Marshall is an idiot.

ESPN only pushing subscribers and viewers away even further. Keeping their trash programs for free and charging premium for their good programs. I’m not paying it.

Brandon Marshall is an idiot.

ESPN only pushing subscribers and viewers away even further. Keeping their trash programs for free and charging premium for their good programs. I’m not paying it.

You can get the same insights on their podcasts for free. ESPN is just so desperate for money at this point that everything is going behind a paywall.

Chris Cote from Lebatard Show was a part of the ESPN layoffs

WOOOOOOOOOW!

They usually announce when they have days off.

And the whole crew is never off all together unless its for a holiday break.

I thought something was up Friday when they had some randoms on to fill in.

#fatchris #fastchris

That so cold. Wish Dan could leave ESPN and take everyone with him. Think his contract is through 2022.

Why does mike greenberg always treat ryan clark like he's his only cool, black athlete friend? he's always sucking up to him. The segment where he has clark read his tweets is cringeworthy.

Back
Top Bottom