All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Funny thing is this ain’t anywhere new for dude

in the 90s he was claiming aikman was secretly gay.. and now this

and dude claims to be a cowboys fan

He also said on First Take Chris Broussard sold his soul to have a relationship with Lebron.

Last week SAS put his foot in his and Skip figured he would raise him one.

^^^ if I read the article right essentially a temp (he admitted he was a contract worker) got mad when the on-site staff told him to tone down the maga support which led to them not renewing him for this season?

I'm pretty sure if I (black man) was a temp that called nascar races and was pro Biden they wouldn't have re-upped me for this upcoming season too.

I'm surprised he surprised.

^^^ That's crazy. I don't see the conflict of interest from a bartending gig.

Here's your friendly reminder that Bill Simmons worked as a bartender for YEARS to make ends meet as a young writer. Of course, i don't really have to remind anyone, as he talks about it all the time. Not a good look.

For eight years following grad school, Simmons lived in Charlestown working various jobs before eventually landing a job at ESPN. The September after grad school, Simmons started working at the Boston Herald as a high school sports reporter and editorial assistant, mainly "answering phones... organizing food runs, [and] working on the Sunday football scores section." Three years later he got a job as a freelancer for Boston Phoenix but was broke within three months and started bartending. In 1997, unable to get a newspaper job, Simmons "badgered" Digital City Boston of AOL into giving him a column, and he started the web site BostonSportsGuy.com while working as a bartender and waiter at night. He decided to call his column "Sports Guy" since the site had a "Movie Guy."

That being said, this could be a Spotify thing, not a Simmons thing. Still, not a good look.

Look, Jackie is an all-timer, but hiring her is like voting a white 75-year-old female for president, and calling it "switching things up".

EiclIw7XsAI4jGp.jpeg

Damn she wants the smoke

Whitlock been a hack . Bruh try’s way to hard to include the wire references in his columns .

Back
Top Bottom