All White 12s Being Added to the Holiday 09' Release

b3f25fce1ef99347c8bc72386155a386c0a8910.bmp

here's another PS done by me.
Not that it will change opinions tho.
Just too much spare time
laugh.gif

They look nice...but I'm sure JB will find a way to throw a big %%! silver Jumpman somewhere on ther
smh.gif

am i the only one that read "comes with perforated treatment along the upper" , if that means it will have something like the 2008 VIs then it willruin the shoe regardless of the color , i just want some regular XIIs in a new simple colorway , a black / blue colorway wouldnt be bad , i would take allblacks over all whites any day

If they drop blackcat 12's in LEATHER, LEATHER, I will cop....They can keep there Pure dirt grabbers..

given than they are coming out with xii's PUREs, i wouldnt bee surpirsed is there is a blackcat xii announced soon at this rate.

yowsers...pure 3,4 and now 12's...not sure if i am completely sold on this idea...we'll just have to wait and see what happens

If those are what they are going to look like, I will definitely get some.

If I have some money left after the white/reds of course.
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ HOLLAKID619 avy. You gotta show me the vid it came from.

I like the sneakers, but only way I get them is if I got extra money to blow and these don't cost more than $125.

I gotta pass, the XII's are my favorites but these will be magnets to dirt, dust, etc. My Playoffs joints look a mess I can imagine how these will lookdown the line. Now, some Black Cat XII's I can see myself getting a pair of those. Below retail of course.

Back
Top Bottom