All White 12s Being Added to the Holiday 09' Release

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Not exactly all white, there is def. a twist to these.

A touch of a few colors, being Red and Black.

Patent too.
nerd.gif
Then I might be copping after all.

Originally Posted by asilva23

all white 3 > 12 but these are still clean.
WRONG. They XIIs are killing the IIIs in this CW. Must cop...gotta get a few pair b/c these will get dusty really fast.

made a simple shoe look even simpler by giving it just one color...gonna be hard to keep these clean

ALL WHITE JORDANS ARE TERRIBLE...... the only pair that kinda gets a pass are the columbias.. but they not entirely white so i dont count em

a little far feched but imagine if jordans where inspired by other jordans

and these where inspired by the columbia's color way

icey sole and patent leather side panels

NO MORE PATENT NO MORE PATENT NO MORE PATENT etc etc

Especially on these. Come on

(Actually would have bought a couple pairs of plain white / plain black versions of these though...just me)

Originally Posted by tenderntired

I like some white on white shoes, but on the 12 it's pointless. It's the color contrast btwn the mudguard and the rest of the upper that I like about the 12. I would only get these just for ballin in. So far the only J the pure cw works on is the 4, as far as I'm concerned
Exactly what I was going to say. The contrast between the outer toe/inner arch bands against the rest of the shoe is what made the XII great,e.g. white against black on the Playoffs, black against white on the Taxis, etc.

I'll definitely cop a white/red XII and any other XII retro like that, but no all whites, all blacks, suede, nubuck...

Boyz just wait until you see these joints in person. THey are very clean and the opposite perfs on the upper are nice. Saw them a couple weeks ago and fromacross the room they were OK but when you get closer the detail with the perfs in every other sun beam popped. Yeah the other two colors coming out inNovember, Flu and white/red in December are hotter but these represent just fine.

why does jordan brand do this....all white 4s flop....all black 4s flop

all white 12s - another soon to be flop imo

just release the retros we have grown to love....gaurantee they will sell out every time and wont sit on shelfs waiting to go on clearance or waiting to beshipped to nike outlets.....smh

I liked the pure money 4's but also these won't be all white. The CW is white/white/red/black according to jmadidas.

Back
Top Bottom