ALL YOU NEW ARTISTS, WHAT BRINGS YOU TO NT?

whats up guys sorry if you see my links in the wrong place, your forum is really large. Anyway Im happy to be here hopefully we all grow well into the future.

The artist popularly known as Tumi has been synonymous with releasing critically acclaimed Hip Hop music for over a decade.

Tumi has built himself a great name having performed across the globe in many of Europe's elite music festivals and in auspicious venues no less than the Apollo theatre in New York City.

Always forward looking and evolving, the former lead of famed Hip Hop band; Tumi and the Volume crowns his return with a new name and sound. Under the moniker Stogie T we see him put out two vibrant new singles 'Diamond Walk' and 'Big Dreams' focused on the aspirations of many South Africans. 

Produced by the prolific hit maker Tweezy, both songs give audiences a first glimpse of the mature and refined Stogie T.

Whereas Tumi represented an idealistic young black male emphasizing the best of human nature and a yearning for a better world, Stogie T simply represents the world as it is whilst retaining peerless lyricism.

Twitter: @TumiMolekane
Instagram: @Stogie_T
YouTube: TumiVevo and MotifRecordsTV
Facebook: Tumi and the Volume 

I've actually been part of NT for awhile now, and I drop my  new music here before I release it to the public as some final feedback...WTBS....

Upcoming artist from Queens, NY Id really appreciate any pointers or tips possible.

A follow would be dope af

I used to be on NT a lot back in high school and remembered how everybody communicated on the forums and I just started making music so I figured why not go back to my roots and build from there 

clout..i came for the clout..i want the clout..the clout..clout..clout. and also b/c i trust this community and its criticism
"></iframe>

clout..i came for the clout..i want the clout..the clout..clout..clout. and also b/c i trust this community and its criticism
"></iframe>
The flow of the track is dope actually good vibe music, the only issue is the mic for the person rapping. I say this bc it is dang near impossible to id what is being said and with the sound its to similar to much of what is already out. So its hard to differentiate and you from whats hot now in mainstream.

So if someone heard this for the first time would they know its you or think it was someone else ie the Future and Designer comparison minus a Kanye co-sign.

Good luck man

Hi, im new here. My name is Baam. Im a talent manager based in Atlanta. I want to share with you guys my new female artist. Check out her music video here and tell me what you think:

check out the first song i've ever made, already at 800 views in a day! all feedback supported #bangerszn #yuh

Hey guys, I'm the new one :D

What brings me here?

I'm a video creator, who likes to draw the life of people, before they were famous/infamous.

Recently, I've made a video about Dr. Dre, before he was world famous.

So, before Dr. Dre found his label Aftermath Records, he became the father of a son at the age of just 16, performed as a Dj under the artist name Dr. J and assaulted television host Dee Barnes, slamming her face repeatedly against a wall!

Let me know what you think of his hard way to glory.. ?

What's up Nike Talk, this is my first time posting any music here. I'm not new to Nike Talk at all, I've been a long time visitor of this site since Jr High, and I may have a sketch or two of shoes floating somewhere in the threads. I'm not exactly Tinker Hatfield or Brett Golliff but Nike Talk is where I learned about them. So to me it just made sense to share more of my creativity on here and hope to get some feedback. I go by PACO and this is a song I wrote called Sauce Drizzle.

Back
Top Bottom