Allen Iverson is accused of abducting his 5 children; ex wife files court documents

Does AI get a little portion of the sales when they re-released his shoes these past couple months?

well at least he's tryna spend time with his kids.

honestly, I don't have much sympathy for a guy who's made hundreds of millions of dollars throughout his career and ends up broke.

meanwhile, in reality..

Allen Iverson Did Not Kidnap His Children, Judge Agrees

NEWS

» by Alvin aqua Blanco (@aqua174) June 18, 2013, 8:13am

Finally some relatively good Allen Iverson news. It now appears that the former NBA MVP was not holding his five kids hostage as his ex-wife, Tawanna Iverson, claimed in court.

Actually, it seems like the ex-Mrs. Iverson is crying wolf. Reports TMZ:

We broke the story ... Iverson's ex-wife filed court docs insisting Allen had all 5 of their kids holed up at an Atlanta hotel and refused to hand them over to their mother on the designated swap date.

But TMZ has learned ... Allen appeared in Fulton County court in Georgia last Wednesday and told the judge his ex-wife had full access to their kids during their stay at the hotel ... and therefore he wasn't doing anything wrong. We're told Tawanna also testified that she could have picked up the children from Allen but didn't want to drive 45 minutes to his location.

After A.I.'s testimony, the judge decided the former Philadelphia 76ers star didn't deserve to be thrown in jail -- despite his ex-wife's request before the hearing. The kids -- ranging from ages 3 to 16 -- were returned to their mother following the hearing.

In fact, sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... Allen and his ex have worked out some of their issues ... and she has already allowed Allen to spend more private time with the kids.

So she accused this man of kidnapping because she didn't want to drive 45 minutes? Okay.

Considering she also wanted A.I. thrown in the pokey for allegedly being late on child support payments, we're thinking she has an axe to grind. The two have reportedly worked out some of their issues, but damn.

Let us know what you think of this drama in the comments.
- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/06/18/a...s-children-judge-agrees/#sthash.gus9zVQA.dpuf

bird was gonna throw him in jail cuz she was too lazy to drive...

These harlots these days. She was willing to send the man to jail because she was too lazy to drive? The nerve. :smh:

She sounds as crazy as he is.

Hate that my guy still thinks he's back in 2001...

mean.gif
Starbury has a statue, has millions of people wearing his clothing, and is caked up over there in China. He burned ALL bridges over here, and made the right career move. Just wish Iverson could've done the same...

No point in having a management team/inner circle, if you won't even listen to ANY of em'

She looked better back in the day.... Chuck stressed her the **** out ...Part of the reason she is the way she is right now... The dude dogged the hell out of her in the open...

Tough to see AI go through these troubles man
tired.gif
frown.gif
One of my favorite players of all time.

As far as his trust fund goes, when he signed his contract with Reebok awhile back, $30 million of that contract was put into a trust fund, but he can't touch it until he's 55. After the divorce, his wife got half though... Its still $15 million he could fall back on, the only thing is he can't touch it for 17 more years.
what kind of lawyer lets you sign something like that??

Yay for A.I.! 
smile.gif

She tried to send my man A.I. to jail, because she can't drive 45 minutes to pick up the kids? 
tired.gif

Also RoOk, just because he has his Maybach, it doesn't mean he has money like that. Let's be honest, he hasn't been wise with his money. At least he has a trust fund, but he has to wait a long time for it.

Absolutely terrible on her part. She was willing to have him thrown in jail because she didn't want to hop in the car and make a 45 minute drive. Watch who you get pregnant because many of these women out here are not right in the head. Pray that you don't get one that is bitter.

not enough that's for sure
if he got 400 k that's a shock

i remember reading years ago her had a 90 million lifetime contract with reebok

anyone know if this was true ?
It's more like 40 mill but it's set up in a like a trust fund.  He doesn't get it till he's older tho

Last edited:
how can I say this. Tawanna is bitter at AI, probably rightfully so. So over the years, she seems to be the kind of chick who does things to get back at her ex. AI is an idiot at times, but I dont think he abducted his children

Tough to see AI go through these troubles man |I :frown: One of my favorite players of all time.

As far as his trust fund goes, when he signed his contract with Reebok awhile back, $30 million of that contract was put into a trust fund, but he can't touch it until he's 55. After the divorce, his wife got half though... Its still $15 million he could fall back on, the only thing is he can't touch it for 17 more years.

what kind of lawyer lets you sign something like that??

A smart one that knows athletes are dumb with money. And I gotta say as popular as AI was/is, didn't see this coming.

seriously bro. blood sucking, souless women. i dont get it. how can u try 2 turn ur kids against their father who provided them with everything they ever had. the chick especially smh

seriously bro. blood sucking, souless women. i dont get it. how can u try 2 turn ur kids against their father who provided them with everything they ever had. the chick especially smh

Yal act like AI didn't troll her for decades!

I'm not condoning her actions, but like they say "you reap what you sow"

i agree, he did her dirty. So its hard for me to not understand her motives, but its still not cool to make it your life's duty to screw over your ex.

i mean, i dont know what happened but im suspecting AI cheated on her with a number of nba groupies? lol she was trolling herself if thats the reason she was betrayed

Back
Top Bottom