Almost 21 years old and still can't drive stick... **UPDATE PG.4**

Basically what the title says...

Am I in the minority of people that don't know how to drive a manual transmission? My old Saturn SL2 broke down and I'm done sinking money into her lol. How long did it take you guys to learn? Post your thoughts on driving stick over automatic.

Basically what the title says...

Am I in the minority of people that don't know how to drive a manual transmission? My old Saturn SL2 broke down and I'm done sinking money into her lol. How long did it take you guys to learn? Post your thoughts on driving stick over automatic.

Well for one its way more fun drivin a stick. And it's just a good skill to have, it's worth your time learnin

At least you're not like me and forgot how.
ohwell.gif

Well for one its way more fun drivin a stick. And it's just a good skill to have, it's worth your time learnin

I started practicing stick around the time i started driving....it took a few days....just don't panic

After driving stick, driving auto is a lot harder because the car goes on its own...scares the hell outta me lol

I started practicing stick around the time i started driving....it took a few days....just don't panic

After driving stick, driving auto is a lot harder because the car goes on its own...scares the hell outta me lol

I don't know how nor do I care to learn how. I did try learning but my dad didn't want me tearing up his clutch so that ended quick

I don't know how nor do I care to learn how. I did try learning but my dad didn't want me tearing up his clutch so that ended quick

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I stay looking for the clutch
laugh.gif

but its easy OP, it literally only took me a couple of minutes. It a lot more fun and you feel more in control of the car.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I stay looking for the clutch
laugh.gif

but its easy OP, it literally only took me a couple of minutes. It a lot more fun and you feel more in control of the car.

i need more practice driving a stick, but it's really impractical to use in the city. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom