Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

I limit my use of deodorant to when I'm around other groups of ppl ( i work from home). When I do put deodorant on, I only use this:
Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-4.15.13-PM.png

Keeps me fresh and does a body good.

I’ve bought it a few times
It worked good for me
I normally use dove though
Would buy Toms again if they was out of dove

1. Organic deodorants ain’t it Chief. I tried it for a bit once and it was not working.

2. How does regular deodorant **** you up?
Breaks my face out when i used to use it on the regular once i stopped my face cleared up ...i used some regular deodorant in recent time & face broke out again i stopped it cleared up

0C2F848B-4CBC-4EE6-882E-1A7C3630FAC9.jpeg

Currently my main joint right now goes on & dries up like water ...last a decent amount of time as far as stopping smell (& i play ball for a good 2-4 hours a day) when i first used it thought it was garbage but after some time it worked well.cheap offbrand joint from vitamin shoppe store

I know mad folk who say they don’t stink...

Also that cultural comment seems targeted towards whites...but man I went to a black school n them dudes never wore deodorant lol.

Everyone white or black who don’t wear deodorant and is older than 12 smells...if you drink liquor or smoke weed or cigs u stink...if you eat junk food you smell like butt

If you only eat greens n greens only maybe u don’t stink as bad as the rest but u still smell like spices...Stop lying to yourself...put lemon on or something to cover that stench

There’s been a few times where I’ve gone to the gym during my lunch break, but forget to bring a change of clothes, so I end up going back to work in the same workout shirt after showering. No one’s ever complained or mentioned anything to me about being musty. :lol:

no one is gonna risk their job telling you that its da return of da funky bunch... :lol:

A coworker smelled like straight butt. He smelled like he never changed his underwear. My boss had to sit dude down and tell him the importance of hygiene. Son straight had the entire floor rocking :lol::smh::sick:. Come to find out he was cheap and recycled underwear and wore them multiple times before cleaning them. :smh:

I had a MUSKY female coworker who use to want to hug and whatnot.

If the pits musky, imagine the coochie :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

How people wanna wear designer clothes and be all grand, boujie, or luxurious, but ain’t BAZING they behind or wearing deodorant??? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

If they’re not wearing deodorant, they’re not showering either

Back
Top Bottom