Alot of kids in the streets need this man.. But LOL

One of my favorite shows on TV. The reality checks that some of these kids receive on the show is comical

I wish they'd let them smack them boys up foreal. I'm not saying let them take da checks but damn near it :lol:

Every wanna be gang banger needs to go there once a week. It'll give the inmates something to do and it will keep the kids on their ps and qs. Visiting only once will place the fear in them, but there's a chance that they'll backside into their mischievous ways if they don't get a constant reminder. I'm glad they let the first dude get a lil rough with dude, son's whole life was messed up when he didn't know whether to push or stand up :lol:

I actually really like this whole idea..

I know it's been around for a while but these kids are so shook during it and after no doubt about it.

My old man used to scare me with this all the time. Threatening to throw my *** in jail.

Is there ever anybody who swings or acts back at the prisoners?

"Comb my chest hairs!!" guy is the funniest **** I've seen on this show. Had me in tears.

roll.gif
nthat.gif

I like the premise, but what happens when one of these kids is killed by homies from their own hood for being no good? Has there ever been kids on the show really bout that life? Has there ever been any reported repercussions from these kids ranking it?

laugh.gif
nonetheless n I do like what they are doing trying to keep these kids off the streets, it's no place for a child. Hope these kids learn this life ain't no game.

bruh that first vid :rofl: :rofl: the way that cop showed the inmate his tweety shirt like "Look at dis!!!!!"

I watch this show all the time for laughs :lol:

I lost it when dude started peeling the orange like a mad man :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom