Alphamega's Daughter stabbed at club crucial...Son's jaw broken too

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

How old are his !%@+%#$ kids?
I been wonderin this $*!% too.
laugh.gif

me three

Just a coincidence right? +*#! if you think that was a coincidence...the hood did the research and went after his kids

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Just a coincidence right? +*#! if you think that was a coincidence...the hood did the research and went after his kids

yea it dont seem like a coincidence. I mean Mega had already said that a member of Grand Hustle threatened his kids at a skating rink. I doubt TI had anythingto do with it but whoever did this it was in the name of TI
grin.gif

i really hope it was a separate incident not involving TI, cuz to stab someones daughter over that situation is lame.

im sure theyll find out who did it.

laugh.gif
N's aint got no shame..They came to the club sliding lil kids

How they gon break lil dude's jaw tho and shank his sister??

Where they do that at??

"N's aint got no shame..They came to the club sliding lil kids

How they gon break lil dude's jaw tho and shank his sister??

Where they do that at??"

d-atl.jpg

I've heard a handful of interesting things about Alfamega in the past, but I guess this kind of helps me tie it altogether. I never had a chance to readinto things that much further, but I was wondering why his Grand Hustle LP that featured the single "Uh Huh" never got any promo, or why he neverdropped period.

As for the ages of his children: Think about it for a minute. He's done some serious time and has had not one, but two major label deals over the courseof the last ten or so years. He's definitely far from a young buck...

I don't think this %#* had to do with Alfamega. Sounded like Alfamega's daugther got into it with some chics and her brother stepped in. %#* happensevery day and has been happening. They probably was talkin' sideways to her and probably about Alfamega and she tried to defend her dad's name. Butdamn. How old is Alfa? I was under the impression he was around TIP's age lol. Dude got kids old as TIP and %#*.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom